+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kenneth Dixon had 117 yards on 12 carries today

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Kenneth Dixon had 117 yards on 12 carries today

From what I read on Twitter he looked good. I'll go back and watch it later tonight.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Kenneth Dixon had 117 yards on 12 carries today

I watched that game. KD was terrific!

Varsity Bulldog jtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her game

He was very good. Looked like he was at Tech running against college kids again. Very quick on his cuts and finished powerfully. I was was desperately pulling for the Browns as I am a Steelers fan but will give me a reason to watch Baltimore.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Good grief. We've become IRU.
    Ellis, Dixon, Driscol,,, Haven't seen anything on Scott ​- Practice Squad

+ Reply to Thread