+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I keep looking...and no one is running to hire our OC....

Varsity Bulldog collardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to behold collardgreens's Avatar

I keep looking...and no one is running to hire our OC....

I think with three grand winning seasons under his belt, Mr. Offensive Coordinator at our beloved La Tech REALLY needs to move on to greener pastures. Please...someone come and hire him.....???

One can only hope....

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: I keep looking...and no one is running to hire our OC....

Quote Originally Posted by collardgreens View Post
    I think with three grand winning seasons under his belt, Mr. Offensive Coordinator at our beloved La Tech REALLY needs to move on to greener pastures. Please...someone come and hire him.....???

One can only hope....
    LOL!! Todd Fitch is the most undesirable OC in America.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    LOL!! Todd Fitch is the most undesirable OC in America.
    Frank Scelfo says hi! He landed a HC job after being canned as OC at UTSA. There is always hope 😀.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by collardgreens View Post

One can only hope....
    As I explained to HD on another thread Skip almost got the job as the head coach of the varsity team at a junior high school across the state line in Mississippi. Skip probably would have taken his good friend Fitch with him. But at the last minute a big booster at the junior high stepped in and killed the deal. The junior high went with a p.e. teacher instead. So as I explained before, we have Skip and J'Mar for 2019. As an extension of that Todd Fitch will be returning as well.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

With the coaching turnover at Houston, I hear that Kendal Briles is suddenly available. Would Skip Holtz take a 1-year chance on him?

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

He has shown that he can do the job just look at FAU and Houston . Did something happen to him at FSU? I thought he went there from Houston?

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Didn’t he take the OC job at FSU?

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

That is what I read.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    Didn’t he take the OC job at FSU?
    Yes. You guys are correct. My bad. I read on the CUSA board that he was available now, but that's obviously not true.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Yes. You guys are correct. My bad. I read on the CUSA board that he was available now, but that's obviously not true.
    No apology needed. You were just offering a way for Tech to become better. Your timing was just off a little.

Randy Clements might be worth a look if we have an opening and he doesn’t end up at FSU with Kendal.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Skip isn’t going to hire a real OC guys. He calls the plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    Please do not be a killjoy. Let everyone have their own dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    He was talking on the headset quite a bit during the Hawaii Bowl even though he was holding the Waffle House Menu.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    He was talking on the headset quite a bit during the Hawaii Bowl even though he was holding the Waffle House Menu.
    I noticed Sweetness had a Waffle House menu in hand yesterday as his #23 ranked Mizzou Tigahs fell to a 6-6 Oklahoma State Cowboys team! Boy, were the talking heads bragging on him! Ha!

+ Reply to Thread