+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ULM Commercial on 107.5

Puppy BreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the rough BreadDawg's Avatar

ULM Commercial on 107.5

I live in Bossier, was channel surfing through radio stations and was listening to 107.5 and lo and behold a ULM basketball commercial came on for tickets, etc. Now I get we live in the free market, and radio stations have to pay the bills and stay alive but man did I hate to hear it-especially on the Tech FLAGSHIP STATION of all places!! I don't frequently listen to the station, but can someone please tell me we are running similar ads??

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: ULM Commercial on 107.5

Quote Originally Posted by BreadDawg View Post
    I live in Bossier, was channel surfing through radio stations and was listening to 107.5 and lo and behold a ULM basketball commercial came on for tickets, etc. Now I get we live in the free market, and radio stations have to pay the bills and stay alive but man did I hate to hear it-especially on the Tech FLAGSHIP STATION of all places!! I don't frequently listen to the station, but can someone please tell me we are running similar ads??
    107.5 can't decline advertising dollars.

Many of us have encouraged Tech to expand marketing through the airwaves on stations other than the KXKZ family. They refuse to listen to common sense.

We should be running ads in Tallulah, Oak Grove, Winnsboro, Bastrop, Ferriday/Vidalia, West Monroe and El Dorado. All of those small markets also have at least a weekly news paper.

Not expensive. We could probably do all that for what we comp TNS and The Times.

Learfield is so out of touch with what really makes money and our AD is as clueless as Learfield.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

and, if you watch a movie in the ruston theater you'll see a ULM commercial. good for them. talk about a captive audience.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Guice doesn't "get it."

Varsity Bulldog DawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Guice doesn't "get it."
    Hasn’t there been 4 or 5 consecutive years of compounded, record freshman enrollment. He’s not perfect but Guice doesn’t get what?

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

I see tickets are $7 Thursday.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I thought it was interesting that the nlulm commercials running on 97.7 are done by a local voice rather than the gay lisper we continue to use on all our Learfield radio ads.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BreadDawg View Post
    We have billboards all over Monroe and are on Monroe radio stations...and yes we are not in a spot where we can turn down a buck haha.

+ Reply to Thread