+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Charlotte- Rock Bottom?

Bulldog Dawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the rough Dawg-n-Pony's Avatar

Re: Charlotte- Rock Bottom?

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    I am 56 and I can can shoot 80 plus. It is dependent on KNEES. It does take me a few minutes to get them limbered up though
    With a name like skilldawg...I have no doubt. Making the front end of a 1and1 in front of a few thousand after running a few miles while the game is on the line is a different challenge. Even for good shooters. I'll never forget how those FTs derailed all-star Nick Anderson's career.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-n-Pony View Post
    With a name like skilldawg...I have no doubt. Making the front end of a 1and1 in front of a few thousand after running a few miles while the game is on the line is a different challenge. Even for good shooters. I'll never forget how those FTs derailed all-star Nick Anderson's career.
    No doubt. The practice always needs to focus on tired and with adrenaline.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    And yes I realize this sounds line HD running a 4.4...
    Let me be very clear.......

- it was NEVER a 4.4...
    - but it was an honest 4.97 at age 50.

And it was only brought up, because we had a bunch of slow ass linemen that year who couldn't run a 5.5 in the 40. College kids. They needed cab fare just to run a 40.

Bulldog DD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her game

After watching a couple games I have noticed that this team is very low on talent. Those teams in the 80's(pick one) would've beaten this team by 40! We dont have anyone that is physical nor anyone who can dominate night after night. I miss the karl Malones, Randy Whites, Bear Dades, PJ Browns that could dominate in the paint. I know I sound like one of those guy that brings up the great 70's football teams. But C'mon we need some talent!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DD Dawg View Post
    After watching a couple games I have noticed that this team is very low on talent. Those teams in the 80's(pick one) would've beaten this team by 40! We dont have anyone that is physical nor anyone who can dominate night after night. I miss the karl Malones, Randy Whites, Bear Dades, PJ Browns that could dominate in the paint. I know I sound like one of those guy that brings up the great 70's football teams. But C'mon we need some talent!
    I'm not sure it's talent (besides Powell).

I suspect its largely mental and perhaps an issue of conditioning as well.

We may also be lacking talent in certain areas - neither Konkol nor White ever got a true big despite our conference foes destroying us night after night with one.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Bracey, Pemberton, Duruji, Archibald are “talented”.. I really think the loss of Jean and Xavian have made our team look less talented than it is...because it is without them. Let’s just face the facts here...we have 4 healthy guards on the roster with only one true ball handler in Bracey. Jean/X helped us more than the stats show IMO.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    Bracey, Pemberton, Duruji, Archibald are “talented”.. I really think the loss of Jean and Xavian have made our team look less talented than it is...because it is without them. Let’s just face the facts here...we have 4 healthy guards on the roster with only one true ball handler in Bracey. Jean/X helped us more than the stats show IMO.
    They are okay but they aren't good enough. Compare them to Speedy, Raheem, Hamilton, Jaron Johnson, Kyser, Chris Anderson, McNeil, and McCree (overlapped with a few). The team we have now is not near as talented, even if they were healthy. The results over a 4 year period prove it.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    They are okay but they aren't good enough. Compare them to Speedy, Raheem, Hamilton, Jaron Johnson, Kyser, Chris Anderson, McNeil, and McCree (overlapped with a few). The team we have now is not near as talented, even if they were healthy. The results over a 4 year period prove it.
    No tournament with all those guys. It didn’t even matter. Sad

+ Reply to Thread