+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Father Son/Daughter Baseball Camp

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Father Son/Daughter Baseball Camp

Not sure if anyone else on here had signed up, but I just got notice that it has been cancelled. It was already postponed once due to weather. They say there was a lack of registered participants. Not hard to believe since it was barely promoted at all, but there was decent turnout last year and we had a good time.

It would make sense to me that if they knew prior to the originally scheduled date that they didn't have enough participants, they would promote the heck out of it to keep from having to cancel it 3 days prior to the event.

I'm pretty peeved about this. My son is really going to be bummed when I tell him because the tickets were one of his favorite Christmas gifts this year.

Just needed to vent. Carry on.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Re: Father Son/Daughter Baseball Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    Not sure if anyone else on here had signed up, but I just got notice that it has been cancelled. It was already postponed once due to weather. They say there was a lack of registered participants. Not hard to believe since it was barely promoted at all, but there was decent turnout last year and we had a good time.

It would make sense to me that if they knew prior to the originally scheduled date that they didn't have enough participants, they would promote the heck out of it to keep from having to cancel it 3 days prior to the event.

I'm pretty peeved about this. My son is really going to be bummed when I tell him because the tickets were one of his favorite Christmas gifts this year.

Just needed to vent. Carry on.
    Terrible way to start a new season, disappointing young fans and their families. Good luck with your son.

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Re: Father Son/Daughter Baseball Camp

My two grandsons were signed up and are disappointed that it was cancelled as well. My son-in-law thought last years was really great.

+ Reply to Thread