+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FIU

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: FIU

konkol's recruiting has gone steadily downhill after a couple of pretty good assistant coaches bailed out. I figure they were doing the recruiting.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    Grit, as Boxer more eloquently puts it, is necessary to win tight games on the road. We are losing to horrible teams on the road. Our metrosexual coach is gritless.
    I flipped over to watch the last part of UTSA and Marshall. UTSA has grit. They overcame a crazy last seconds game-tying bucket to win in OT. They weren't fazed. We get fazed easily on the road.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I flipped over to watch the last part of UTSA and Marshall. UTSA has grit. They overcame a crazy last seconds game-tying bucket to win in OT. They weren't fazed. We get fazed easily on the road.
    We have to lead the country in air balls from the 3 point line... and yet we continue to throw them up with nairy a peep from the bench.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

We have to lead the country in air balls from the 3 point line... and yet we continue to throw them up with nairy a peep from the bench.
    If I was Archibald, I would live in the gym until I could hit that shot from a variety of spots. He has a nice release but it looks like he simply isn't comfortable enough shooting it in different situations. We don't have a knock down perimeter shooter. Teams are begging us to shoot it and we can't.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

If I was Archibald, I would live in the gym until I could hit that shot from a variety of spots. He has a nice release but it looks like he simply isn't comfortable enough shooting it in different situations. We don't have a knock down perimeter shooter. Teams are begging us to shoot it and we can't.
    Which is why you play through the high post.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

29% from 3. We just have no consistency there.

Which is why you play through the high post.
    I thought we did that at times but threw up air balls on the kick out. I mean, they weren't even hitting anything attached to the goal.

Somebody should be salivating for the zone like FIU was. We scored in transition in the first half and they made us play to our deficiencies in the second. And deficient we were....

I thought we did that at times but threw up air balls on the kick out. I mean, they weren't even hitting anything attached to the goal.
    I may be wrong, but I think most of the airball 3’s never went through the post. They were just swing around jack it up’s

I am really curious if there is a national database. I can’t imagine anybody throwing up more airballs

I may be wrong, but I think most of the airball 3’s never went through the post. They were just swing around jack it up’s
    You're probably right. I'm overreacting to Archibald's hesitancy to pull the damn trigger on open shots all over the floor. What the heck are your playing the dang 2 if you can't shoot? Crazy to me.

You're probably right. I'm overreacting to Archibald's hesitancy to pull the damn trigger on open shots all over the floor. What the heck are your playing the dang 2 if you can't shoot? Crazy to me.
    I agree

I REALLY would like some Konkol defenders on here. I want to be convinced that I am wrong. I REALLY want to be wrong.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I REALLY would like some Konkol defenders on here. I want to be convinced that I am wrong. I REALLY want to be wrong.
    I can tell you where you can find some but even most of them are starting to see through the facade.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I can tell you where you can find some but even most of them are starting to see through the facade.
    So we have to pay for that content?

+ Reply to Thread