+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2019 QBs

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Re: 2019 QBs

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    How’d his offense do against West Monroe?
    Cameron was 7-for-17 for 88 yards against West Monroe before breaking his foot about midway through the second quarter. He played one more play but couldn't plant to throw and was a sitting duck against the best D-Line we saw all year. He didn't take another snap in his high-school career.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Big Dog TrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant future

Spring Storylines: How open is the competition at QB? https://latech.rivals.com/news/sprin...at-quarterback-

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBulldog1962 View Post
    Spring Storylines: How open is the competition at QB? https://latech.rivals.com/news/sprin...at-quarterback-
    Its not open, just like it has NOT been the last 2 years. The ONLY way another QB gets a shot is if Jmar gets hurt or transfers. If anyone believes anything else, they are fooling themselves
    Last edited by DocMarvin362; 03-12-2019 at 09:25 PM.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Without a qb change there is no way I get excited about football season.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    Ditto

Big Dog TrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    So if they announced publicly that Westin Elliott was starting at QB you would be excited? What if they did that and you showed up to the game and J'Mar came out for the first series, would you leave?

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Holtz is too conservative to start anyone other than J"mar. Whether he sticks with him or not I guess it depends on how bad we are at winning games. J'mar has proven he's good enough to get us to 6-6 or 7-5 so unless one of the others sets the world on fire I think we get to endure one more year of consistent inconsistency at QB.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBulldog1962 View Post
    So if they announced publicly that Westin Elliott was starting at QB you would be excited? What if they did that and you showed up to the game and J'Mar came out for the first series, would you leave?
    If they stated anyone was going to start over Smith I would be more excited about what could be than the shit that has been. If I showed up to the game and they pulled a bait and switch for the sake of it. I wouldn’t just leave the stadium, my money that has moved from athletics to academics would leave with me period.

If the named starter had a legitimate injury etc I would still leave but continue to fund the scholarship. If Holtz just changed his mind etc then that is the ultimate finger to the ones of us who have been through it all with program, and blatant disrespect like that would not constitute continued loyalty at all. Especially when they don’t get how small the true diehard fan base is, how limited it’s expendable money is, and how many other forms of entertainment they have to compete for my dollar with that isn’t 600+ mile trip away from my house.
    Last edited by DallasDog; 03-12-2019 at 10:34 PM.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

After the last couple of years - Tech sports seem to be pretty expansable to me.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I'm looking forward to our 2019 bowl game! I suspect we'll crawl into one, maybe 6-6 or 7-5 with a little luck, and only because CUSA is so damn crappy, and we play a SWACer in one of our OOC games. Hard not to win at least 6 games...anyway, I hope we win our 6th straight bowl! Yeah baby! and we can all celebrate!!!

Oh, not so much the 6th straight bowl win....but that the bowl will absolutely, positively be Smith's LAST GAME!!! Yippee!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

One thing I do know.....the Texas Longhorns SUCK!!

Beat the Horns, Dawgs. Show ‘em what a real storied program looks like.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post

Doesn't matter how much the Longhorns suck, Holtz won't beat them.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I.E Mississippi State '15 he'll play not to win if they are up by any.

This thread is pointless. also refer to Jared Craft vs Boston Scott.

Besides the powers that be have told us that 6-6 is an acceptable season, anything better and we should be jumping for joy. even if those 6 wins come from teams in the bottom 10 in FBS.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Won’t bother to follow or watch another season of J‘Mar at QB.

+ Reply to Thread