+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about sidearm sports site not allowing me to cast

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Question about sidearm sports site not allowing me to cast

Hey everyone just a quick question, I generally will cast the games from my phone onto my tv but for the last week or so it doesnt give me that option on my phone or computer to view it that way it has a red symbol that shows it isn't accessible when i put my mouse over it.
    Just wondering if anyone else has this problem and if anyone knows why it would be doing this.

thanks

Varsity Bulldog rlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to behold

Re: Question about sidearm sports site not allowing me to cast

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    Hey everyone just a quick question, I generally will cast the games from my phone onto my tv but for the last week or so it doesnt give me that option on my phone or computer to view it that way it has a red symbol that shows it isn't accessible when i put my mouse over it.
    Just wondering if anyone else has this problem and if anyone knows why it would be doing this.

thanks
    Same issue for me, you can get around it though by using a Google Chrome browser from your PC and broadcasting the browser to your TV.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

If you have a Roku or Apple TV - there is a CUSA.tv channel

Varsity Bulldog SteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the rough

I keep getting a message saying "this video is not available on your platform, this video is not available for this device, browser, or operating system."

So I have tried multiple devices and browsers with no luck.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by rlirette View Post
    Same issue for me, you can get around it though by using a Google Chrome browser from your PC and broadcasting the browser to your TV.
    I am using Google Chrome Browser and it would not work for me
    wonder if i need to update it

+ Reply to Thread