+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rain alters troy series schedule -

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Conf Sunbelt Rain alters troy series schedule -

No game today -

3:00 Saturday

DH Sunday
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Re: Rain alters troy series schedule -

What times are the games being played Sunday?

My son has a tournament in Sterlington this weekend, and we may be able to catch a game on the way back home depending on how his team does.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

bumped to 11:00 am
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Big Dog Dorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to behold

I haven’t been to a Tech baseball game since I was a student about 100 years ago when we just walked in for free.

If I buy a general admission ticket, will I be able to sit pretty much anywhere? Chair backs too?

When we go to basketball and football, we usually get a cheap ticket and find plenty of quality open seats.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dorm Fridge View Post
    I haven’t been to a Tech baseball game since I was a student about 100 years ago when we just walked in for free.

If I buy a general admission ticket, will I be able to sit pretty much anywhere? Chair backs too?

When we go to basketball and football, we usually get a cheap ticket and find plenty of quality open seats.
    our AD has removed tech students (GA tix)from reserve seats in the past in favor of visiting fans, so I advise you sit in the cheap seats, and scope out the empty seating before committing to chair back seats.

Varsity Bulldog Exes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really nice

Students are admitted free but assigned to general admission sections, bleacher seats at the top. The chairback reserve seating include reserve seat season ticket holders and those purchasing individual game day reserve seats. The chairback sections, approx 750 seats, are seldom full thus a lot of people in general admission move down into vacant chairback seats. Those vacant seats are the ones from which the AD removed students making room for visitors WHO HAD PURCHASED CHAIRBACK SEATING.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

What does the weather look like today?

Big Dog Dorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to behold

How are the baseball concessions?

Puppy Woods Dawg seems to have something between the earsWoods Dawg seems to have something between the earsWoods Dawg seems to have something between the earsWoods Dawg seems to have something between the earsWoods Dawg seems to have something between the earsWoods Dawg seems to have something between the ears

How are the baseball concessions?
    They closed the concession stand at 3:55 because they said they had to go the basketball game. Someone went down there and threw a fit and they opened it back up.

LOL. At the basketball games I went to this year, they always had a ton of kids behind the counter. You figure they could spare a couple to sell a few hot dogs at the baseball game.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Good ole Southland Conference AD....

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woods Dawg View Post
    They closed the concession stand at 3:55 because they said they had to go the basketball game. Someone went down there and threw a fit and they opened it back up.
    Good lord.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

LA Tech drops 1st game of Troy series, 4-3

Posting this score just so people will know what happened today. I couldn't find the score on ESPN or on several other sites. Sometimes it's easier to get scores for foreign soccer teams than it is Louisisana Tech baseball games. Geeez....

https://latechsports.com/news/2019/2...e-in-2019.aspx

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LA Tech drops 1st game of Troy series, 4-3

Best site I have found to keep up with college baseball is http://warrennolan.com/baseball/2019/index

W
    atching it to see if New Mexico State finally has its streak of double-digit run games snapped by Yale in game 2 of today's doubleheader. Aggies were averaging scoring 21.8 runs per game going into that one.

NMSU's scoring average dropped to 19.0 with its game 4-2 loss.

And the hottest hitter in the nation, NMSU's Nick Gonzales, went only 1 for 4 to see his batting average nosedive to .641. He is 25 for 39 with 6 HRs, 22 RBIs, and has scored 18 runs in 7 games. There are probably a few teams that won't score 18 runs in their first 7 games. He has a 1.205 slugging percentage and is batting only .812 (13 of 16) with runners in scoring position.
    Last edited by FriscoDawg; 02-23-2019 at 09:14 PM.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Woods Dawg View Post

LMAO!

It’s really hilarious how amateurish Tech can be at times.

+ Reply to Thread