+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh, What Could Have Been!

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

Re: Oh, What Could Have Been!

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Which makes her traitorous act even more hurtful.

George Washington said of Benedict Arnold, "he is a better general than me." And the facts support that. The Americans were 4-0 under General Arnold's tactical leadership, and we were 2-6 in the eight major battles fought when Washington was in command on the field. If Arnold had been a lousy general, I doubt history would have made that much of him. He wasn't the only one to switch sides during the Revolutionary War...but he sure is heck the one we remember.

Those of you stating the Techsters might still be, probably would still be, a national factor with pigtails at the helm only serve to further emphasize what her stabbing her alma mater in the back has meant.
    So you think Mulkey was a traitor for accepting Baylor's offer and rejecting Reneau's offer (Oakes was the AD but he didn't go to the restroom without checking with Reneau first). Kim's decision has been validated. She has taken a nothing program and turned it into a championship contender for almost her entire tenure at Baylor. She has risen to the apex of her profession. Perhaps you can share with us your opinion about Leon's decision to retire when he did. Actually he chose to retire twice. Was he a traitor too?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Stay focused guys. We need more money pumped into WBB.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I would splurge for free ice cream for the whole team at Eskimos’ and a couple of tanks of gas for a recruiting trip or two to DFW. Would that help? 

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    I would splurge for free ice cream for the whole team at Eskimos’ and a couple of tanks of gas for a recruiting trip or two to DFW. Would that help? 
    Haha, given the results of Konk's ice cream experiment I say let's avoid any dairy for the girls!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    .....take it from the men's BB program. They are obviously not using it....

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    So you think Mulkey was a traitor for accepting Baylor's offer and rejecting Reneau's offer (Oakes was the AD but he didn't go to the restroom without checking with Reneau first). Kim's decision has been validated. She has taken a nothing program and turned it into a championship contender for almost her entire tenure at Baylor. She has risen to the apex of her profession. Perhaps you can share with us your opinion about Leon's decision to retire when he did. Actually he chose to retire twice. Was he a traitor too?
    When he went to over there to help pigtails, yes, that was a traitor's act.

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

When he went to over there to help pigtails, yes, that was a traitor's act.
    That wasn't my question.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

You're suggesting that Barmore's carefully planned retirement, after grooming who he, and everyone else, thought was his hand-picked successor...with, OBVIOUSLY, Leon staying around to help as needed...was a treasonous act??? Really? Wow! you're a piece of work!

Gee! Leon had earned the right to retire, if that is what he wanted to do. AND! he showed his loyalty when he came out of retirement for a year or so to keep the program viable, pending a new hire. But, hmmm...why did Leon HAVE to do that? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Oh, pick me! I know...he had to come out of retirement because pigtails stabbed her alma mater in the back!

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Stop pining away at what was and what could have been.

Instead we need to focus on what is. WBB at Tech is done. It has been relegated to the history books. The legacy of the Techsters is no more.

Once pigtails retires from Baylor they will go into the history books.

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    Stop pining away at what was and what could have been.

Instead we need to focus on what is. WBB at Tech is done. It has been relegated to the history books. The legacy of the Techsters is no more.

Once pigtails retires from Baylor they will go into the history books.
    True...but! until these history revisionists stop posting BS, blaming Reneau for pigtails' traitorous actions, the topic will remain.

You're suggesting that Barmore's carefully planned retirement, after grooming who he, and everyone else, thought was his hand-picked successor...with, OBVIOUSLY, Leon staying around to help as needed...was a treasonous act??? Really? Wow! you're a piece of work!

Gee! Leon had earned the right to retire, if that is what he wanted to do. AND! he showed his loyalty when he came out of retirement for a year or so to keep the program viable, pending a new hire. But, hmmm...why did Leon HAVE to do that? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Oh, pick me! I know...he had to come out of retirement because pigtails stabbed her alma mater in the back!
    Please show me where I said that Leon choosing to retire was an act of treason. I did not. I merely asked you your opinion regarding the matter. I agree that Leon had earned his right to retire when and as many times as he chose. Kim Mulkey also earned her right to leave the Techster program anytime she saw fit. She was affiliated with the Techsters for almost two decades as a player and a coach. Apparently Kim and Reneau had agreed on salary. A salary that was much less than Baylor offered. So money was not the motivating factor that drove Kim to Baylor. It was something that Reneau could have easily agreed to, but he didn't. Perhaps if you and I knew how many offers to leave Tech that Kim turned down prior to accepting the Baylor offer, you would change your opinion. But I doubt it because it appears that your reasoning is driven by your harted for her and not by logic. Your hatred for her makes you appear small. Her success as a person, and a coach speaks for itself.

It's not about me. I'm not the one that left my alma mater hanging.

And this has nothing to do with my opinion. I just post the facts.

It's not about me. I'm not the one that left my alma mater hanging.

And this has nothing to do with my opinion. I just post the facts.
    Exactly how was Tech left hanging. Leon was there to bail Reneau and Oakes out of a terrible failure at negotiating with Kim. What about Budtke? He was hand picked by Leon and groomed as the heir apparent. Budtke then left in a lurch. He wanted to get to OSU so fast that many feel that he coached to lose his last game at Tech. He needed to get to OSU and begin recuriting. I suppose that if you had been a OSU women's baskketball fan, you would have called Budtke a traitor for leaving OSU hanging even though the poor man was killed in a very untimely plane crash. Now that facetious statement makes about as much sense as you holding Kim responsible for every failure of the Techster program since she left. Your hatred for her knows no bounds and makes no sense whasotever. Your hatred for her seems to be exceeded only by perpetual negative attitude about almost everything.

Sharky you are nothing but an effing idiot. You are so far up pigtail's azz you can see what she just swallowed. Keep on ignoring the facts and living in your delusional dream world.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Sharky you are nothing but an effing idiot. You are so far up pigtail's azz you can see what she just swallowed. Keep on ignoring the facts and living in your delusional dream world.
    Psycho man strikes again! LOL!

+ Reply to Thread