+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bulldogs Come Away with Road Win over Owls

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: At FAU - Last Regular Season Game

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    I tend to look at it a little differently. Dogs actually finished 17-12 for the regular season (forget the non-D1 "exhibition" games).

Also, Wins that could've been Losses: (using your 4-pt. max spread)

@ SFA, 96-93 (OT)
    @ FAU, 72-69

Lose those two games, and the Dogs finish 15-14​, with zero outlook for the post season.
    But we were SUPPOSED to beat SFA and FAU, and we did (in those games).

If nothing else, you'll at least have to agree with me that we LOST twice as many close games (4) as we won (2).

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post

If nothing else, you'll at least have to agree with me that we LOST twice as many close games (4) as we won (2).
    I'll agree with you that losing twice as many close games as we won REALLY SUCKS,
    if you'll agree with me that our 9-9 record in the 13th ranked conference REALLY SUCKS.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    I'll agree with you that losing twice as many close games as we won REALLY SUCKS,
    if you'll agree with me that our 9-9 record in the 13th ranked conference REALLY SUCKS.
    Guys, guys.

I think we can all agree that we REALLY SUCK.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

We are just average. We don’t suck.
    Luckily the rest of the conference isnt too far from average either.

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    But we were SUPPOSED to beat SFA and FAU, and we did (in those games). If nothing else, you'll at least have to agree with me that we LOST twice as many close games (4) as we won (2).
    Actually, we lost at least 3 times as many close games (6) as we won (2).

I would add the FIU and FAU games on the road swing a month ago. We were within 1 point of FIU with less than 3 minutes to play and had the lead over FAU coming out of the last media timeout. Of the 5 close conference losses win just 2 of them - USM and one other - and we're in Group 1 going into Bonus Play.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Will Wade may come cheap next year - complete with his SHOW CAUSE penalty...

Him and Donnie Tyndall can commiserate with each other -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Will Wade may come cheap next year - complete with his SHOW CAUSE penalty...
    https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...-on-a-wiretap/

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Bulldogs Come Away with Road Win over Owls

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

In their final game of the regular season, Louisiana Tech had one more opportunity to pick up its first conference road win of the year.* And the Bulldogs came through, making winning plays down the stretch to come away with a 72-69 victory over the Owls of Florida Atlantic on Wednesday night inside FAU Arena.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LA Tech Wraps Up Regular Season at FAU

The Louisiana Tech men's basketball team will wrap up the regular season on Wednesday night when they face off against Florida Atlantic at 6 p.m. CT for a second time inside FAU Arena.

More...

Discuss it here.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: LA Tech Wraps Up Regular Season at FAU

Quote Originally Posted by News_Bot View Post

The Louisiana Tech men's basketball team will wrap up the regular season on Wednesday night when they face off against Florida Atlantic at 6 p.m. CT for a second time inside FAU Arena.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread