+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3/13 vs. FAU (at Frisco, TX)

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: 3/13 vs. FAU (at Frisco, TX)

Love how a thread turns a 180 halfway through.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    His plan worked about as good as mine do when I leave one line to get in a "faster" lane at the grocery store. People who weren't even in line end up beating me out the door.
    so true!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Love how a thread turns a 180 halfway through.
    A nice tracker of instantaneous team performance

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Bulldogs Survive and Advance to Quarterfinals

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

In March, the saying goes 'Survive and Advance.'* That is exactly what Louisiana Tech did on Wednesday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LA Tech Begins Postseason Play versus FAU on Wednesday

No. 8 seed Louisiana Tech will make its sixth appearance in the Conference USA Tournament on Wednesday night when they battle No. 9 Florida Atlantic at 6 p.m. on Court A in the first round at the Star in Frisco, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

LA Tech to Play FAU in First Round of C-USA Tournament

After the conclusion of the final day of league play, Louisiana Tech will be the No. 8 seed and will take on No. 9 Florida Atlantic in the first round of the 2019 Air Force Reserve Conference USA Men's Basketball Championship Presented by Baylor Scott & White Sports Performance Center at the Star in Frisco, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Apparently "Newsbot" just found a ton of news stories that have been stuck in his/her outbox. We are literally being flooded with news that's a month old, and some stories (coaching hires, etc..) that are much older.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Apparently "Newsbot" just found a ton of news stories that have been stuck in his/her outbox. We are literally being flooded with news that's a month old, and some stories (coaching hires, etc..) that are much older.
    Our IT guy just now got around to updating the RSS feed (the latechsports.com switch from CBS to Sidearm in July or August). Once he set this up, the last few (maybe 10) items were automatically published.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Thot I'd lost all my cookies there for a while.

+ Reply to Thread