+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are the seat nazis?

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Re: Were are the seat nazis?

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    The softball parking lot was empty when the SM fan fired up the grill at 6:45 on Saturday morning..... The rest of the lot was empty.
    I’m glad y’all created some atmosphere around the game. Thank you

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    Yup, I'm guessing sharky is new here.
    Been living here twenty years. No longer attend football games because I can't walk a mile. Trying to prevent the same for baseball. Able to attend basketball if I arrive no later than 1 hour prior to tipoff in order to park in handicap lot.

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Sharky blames Reneau for the parking issues at Love Field...
    The above is provided for us by dawg80 whose IQ hovers at or very near a comfortable room temperature.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    The softball parking lot was empty when the SM fan fired up the grill at 6:45 on Saturday morning..... The rest of the lot was empty.
    So if five SM fans with motor homes did likewise, would that be acceptable or did I miss your point?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    So if five SM fans with motor homes did likewise, would that be acceptable or did I miss your point?
    You miss a lot of points.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    You miss a lot of points.
    Perhaps, but I don't cowardly ignore reasonable questions about my responses like you do.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Was the game a sell out? Were you able to park within reasonable walking distance? I’m sure SM fans would have parked where directed. Most likely the lot was empty and there weren’t any barricades/instructions preventing it. Who’s to say the guy didn’t call ahead and get permission.

Tech needs every fan we can get in all sports. I’m sorry you are unable to attend other events because of parking proximity. When I was a Tech student you could call for a golf cart to pick you up at certain places and times. I would think something similar could be offered for seniors and people with disabilities. Shouldn’t be too hard to figure out for an AD making north of 200,000. Hell people on this board give excellent advice for nothing more than than their love for La Tech. Maybe it’s time to hire better people!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Where are the seat nazis?

My apologies to Sharky, I didn't realize he was disabled. I like to have a little fun on the forum and sometimes just post stuff to stir the pot. But, I don't pick on those with issues.

Sorry.

Guys, I am not disabled. But I am very elderly. I can see the time coming when I will perhaps become disabled. A simple fall at my age can precipitate this. Thanks for your considerate comments though. I rant and rave about the handicapped parking and venue accessibility to the handicapped because my wife is. Especially the handicapped parking at the TAC. She loves basketball. To many times there are several vehicles there that do not have handicapped permits. They parked way before game time and chose to remain. This should not happen. The AD could stop this in a heartbeat. Just have the PA guy announce just prior to tip-off that any vehicles without proper permits will be towed away if not removed within the next thirty minutes. Have a tow truck available. This would wean the slouchers quickly.

It is fun sharing opinions (and sometimes facts) on this board with you guys. Most of you are much more knowledgeable than I will ever be. Athletics is a form of entertainment to me so I don't spend a whole lot of time with it. Sort of like I go to a movie and then I forget it. But TECH is special to us as it should be so let us rant and rave on. However, it is not enough to just wail among ourselves. From time to time we should let the AD or others know what we think. I do.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Sometimes I park in the handicap spaces,
    While handicap people make make handicap faces ...

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, I am not disabled. But I am very elderly. I can see the time coming when I will perhaps become disabled. A simple fall at my age can precipitate this. Thanks for your considerate comments though. I rant and rave about the handicapped parking and venue accessibility to the handicapped because my wife is. Especially the handicapped parking at the TAC. She loves basketball. To many times there are several vehicles there that do not have handicapped permits. They parked way before game time and chose to remain. This should not happen. The AD could stop this in a heartbeat. Just have the PA guy announce just prior to tip-off that any vehicles without proper permits will be towed away if not removed within the next thirty minutes. Have a tow truck available. This would wean the slouchers quickly.

It is fun sharing opinions (and sometimes facts) on this board with you guys. Most of you are much more knowledgeable than I will ever be. Athletics is a form of entertainment to me so I don't spend a whole lot of time with it. Sort of like I go to a movie and then I forget it. But TECH is special to us as it should be so let us rant and rave on. However, it is not enough to just wail among ourselves. From time to time we should let the AD or others know what we think. I do.
    I injured my knee at a basketball game a few years ago (NIT vs Iona), and while I wouldn't describe myself as handicapped or disabled, the few months I was hurt vastly opened my eyes to how poor our campus could be for those who were truly disabled. How are the police not already taking care of this?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

The police only enforce what our SLC AD puts in place. That is "take care of the rich folks and visiting team"

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Sometimes I park in the handicap spaces,
    While handicap people make make handicap faces ...
    I'm An A**hole

+ Reply to Thread