+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May 10: Tech & Tails @ Bossier Civic Center

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: May 10: Tech & Tails @ Bossier Civic Center

I don’t know if he was saying what he wants us to have, but Teddy Allen mentioned softball & soccer being rebuilt with locker rooms.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Any recap of the event?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Any recap of the event?
    nothing that we didn't already know
    Guice - largest freshman class ever. 15% more than last year's freshman class. Highest incoming ACT ever (25). Students are great - helping with tornado relief.
    TMac - lsu exhibition game (LSU was Konkol's 1st call and said yes - took awhile to get NCAA approval), rebuild better than ever - do what's right for program, athletics & university.
    Holtz - losing coaches is a good thing (as his daddy told him, starting getting your ass beat and you'll keep your coaches), JUCO/Transfer OL/DL will push for starting jobs; Isaiah Graham will be like Teddy Veal.

I still hate that the crowd noise is so LOUD during the speakers. Maybe Teddy could ask the audience to STFU when folks are talking on stage. Can we dim the lights???
    You could tell Dr. Guice was frustrated with the volume - TMac & Holtz didn't seem to care.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Yep, people talk over the speakers every year! Some people are just RUDE!!! Most of us are there to listen to the speakers, not listen to the A-hole at the next table talking loud over the speaker at the podium!! The Cajun rice was not so spicy that it burned my tongue for 30 minutes, so it was better than in past years!!! It looked like a crowd of about 2500 people.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Pet peeve for sure! People are just ruder these days. Have attended a lot of events where the audience, especially some individuals, like to hear themselves talk. I did recently attend an event on economic development, with the commanding officer from Fort Polk a guest speaker...he just stopped his speech and then said he would wait while Table 17 finished their conversation. Whoa!

I have seen MCs ask the audience to be quiet and give the speakers their attention. Then, when the first speaker still had a noisy room, the MC said again, "Guess I didn't make my request clear enough, no talking during the presentations. If you have something so urgent to discuss, there is a foyer outside of this room that will accommodate you."

Bulldog Tech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the rough Tech79's Avatar

I love this event, but there has got to be a way to get the loudmouths in the back to STFU when the speakers are on the podium. I have made the mistake of sitting at a table near the auction items twice, an it was almost impossible to hear what was said.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech79 View Post
    I love this event, but there has got to be a way to get the loudmouths in the back to STFU when the speakers are on the podium. I have made the mistake of sitting at a table near the auction items twice, an it was almost impossible to hear what was said.
    Well, maybe you guys can start rectifying things by naming the loud mouths right here on BB&B?

Who are they? What are their names? We'd like to know who the a-holes are that were running their mouths at this event.

Louisiana Tech is taking patient approach to rebuild
    This article is taken from T-Mac's Q&A at T&T.

+ Reply to Thread