+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Davison/Guice/TMAC/Konkol regime

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Davison/Guice/TMAC/Konkol regime

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Davison/Guice/TMAC/Konkol regime

The sad part is that since no new fans are being created, there will be 0 fans by the time the Regime ends.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Running off the old. Repelling the young. We R LA TECH!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

We were told, after that evil Dan Reneau retired and we got a new prez that: "Guice gets it!"

That's an actual quote from a BB&B regular. And that sentiment was echoed by many on this board. So, my question is, what does Guice get?

* a fat paycheck for doing nothing!

Bulldog Dawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the rough Dawg-n-Pony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    Running off the old. Repelling the young. We R LA TECH!
    Im probably one of the few here that actively follows multiple programs very closely...and I can say with all sincerity that the level of engagement from the school to the fans and vice versa is one of the worst Ive seen. Thats judging based on social media use, fan board interactions, gameday atmosphere and promos, etc.

I liken LT to Blockbuster. Once a proud powerhouse, but refused to change along with the times, and now finds itself clinging for dear life to its old image. Hopefully they turn it around...but gotta find a way to get consistent winners out of the fball and hoops teamS.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I sure hate to say it, but there are some clueless souls in positions of authority. TMc is an excellent kiss-up...eveidence that by the fact if there is a photo of James or Steve Davison at a TECH event, TMc is right there smiling with them. You never, I repeat never, get that close to the hired help; you loose perspective and fail to objectively measure their performance. TMc is a failure by vitually any legitimate metric. If he were running any business other than a state-funded business, he would be wearing a sandwich board and selling pencils on a street corner.

I have bought my football season tickets and renewed LTAC, but I am not nearly as anxious to make my donations and purchases as I was just three years ago. I love TECH but dislike the business as usual routine when hiring athletic coaches and administrators...it is as if we ask for resumes and select one we think we can afford, as opposed to trying to improve our lot. TMc is a prime example of that practice.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

McClellan should have been fired for the Summit disaster. I really believed it was an April Fool's joke when I heard he had been hired. This was a huge embarrassment for our school.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

What does Tommy even do for Tech athletics?

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

The joake is on us...

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Come on fellers - all is well. We on the RISE

https://www.facebook.com/LATechMBB/p...g&__tn__=EHH-R

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    Come on fellers - all is well. We on the RISE

https://www.facebook.com/LATechMBB/p...oGpC2-&__xts__
    You've got to accentuate the positive
    Eliminate the negative
    Latch on to the affirmative
    Don't mess with Mister In-Between

You've got to spread joy up to the maximum
    Bring gloom down to the minimum
    Have faith or pandemonium
    Liable to walk upon the scene

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

That's the dumbest damn thing I've ever seen. I cannot BELIEVE we posted that, at the beginning of March Madness.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Yelp. We're pumpin sunshine while sittin at the house AGAIN

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    That's the dumbest damn thing I've ever seen. I cannot BELIEVE we posted that, at the beginning of March Madness.
    Someone had to work really hard to come up with a post that stupid! Ugh! We try to make sure we are small time! Please find someone with vision!

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Only road win of the 8 was the Shockers early in the season. Of the 8 that are playing in the post season, am I right that the Shockers are the only one that won their first game?

Not the time of year, with the NCAA tournament & NIT going on, to crow about your season results when you're not participating.

Please just time to put the season to an end and move on.

+ Reply to Thread