+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank You President Trump for the Tax Cut

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Thank You President Trump for the Tax Cut

I don't have to write out a check to the IRS this year.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Thank You President Trump for the Tax Cut

I met with my CPA today. Haven't seen the final results, he'll send me something next week. But, my CPA is expanding his reach, his business, because he says if Trump gets more of the changes he wants to the tax code it will be so simple, and combined with the enhanced standard deduction, 90%+ of Americans will be doing one-pagers and won't need a CPA. My guy is getting involved more with M&A and other business to business transactions.

You're right, thanks Prez Trump.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

The over 65 deduction is not on the form, but, my wife found it in the 1040 on line, so, that was a $2600 deduction I almost missed. I can't believe we're actually getting a refund. That hasn't happened in a very long time.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I met with my CPA today. Haven't seen the final results, he'll send me something next week. But, my CPA is expanding his reach, his business, because he says if Trump gets more of the changes he wants to the tax code it will be so simple, and combined with the enhanced standard deduction, 90%+ of Americans will be doing one-pagers and won't need a CPA. My guy is getting involved more with M&A and other business to business transactions.

You're right, thanks Prez Trump.
    I said the same thing. With the standard deduction at that level, most Americans will be able to file their own taxes in 5 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread