+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: It's official-NO COLLUSION

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Re: It's official-NO COLLUSION

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    The truth is known now; you just won’t read it because you can’t handle it.
    I am through the executive summary for volume 2 which is about half way through the report. So far I haven't seen anything that hasn't been publicly hashed out. Most of which was fairly well known before the Mueller report was released. The only determination that i have made is the people calling for the unredacted report probably haven't read the redacted version. I did find it funny that one of the PP redactions seems to be hiding negative information on Bill or Hillary.
    I am curious about some of the IT redactions as they are seemingly protecting certain people and I would bet it would not be positive info for the FBI. The line : REDACTED wrote " Russia has won" I would genuinely like to see unredacted. I'm curious if it is redacted because of who wrote it or because of how they knew who wrote it.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    I am through the executive summary for volume 2 which is about half way through the report. So far I haven't seen anything that hasn't been publicly hashed out. Most of which was fairly well known before the Mueller report was released. The only determination that i have made is the people calling for the unredacted report probably haven't read the redacted version. I did find it funny that one of the PP redactions seems to be hiding negative information on Bill or Hillary.
    I am curious about some of the IT redactions as they are seemingly protecting certain people and I would bet it would not be positive info for the FBI. The line : REDACTED wrote " Russia has won" I would genuinely like to see unredacted. I'm curious if it is redacted because of who wrote it or because of how they knew who wrote it.
    Thanks for reading it!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Btw that particular person that wrote that message “Putin has won” wrote it to the owner of the Russian sovereign wealth fund (Dmitriev). Not sure why they aren’t revealing the person that sent the message - Dmitriev surely knows who did it and the person that sent it knows. Don’t see how this identity reflects negatively on the FBI or the Clintons.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

The truth is known now; you just won’t read it because you can’t handle it.
    Read this: It's official-NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION

It was the Clintons, DNC, Obama and the Deep State committed collusion and obstruction during the 2016 election.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Btw that particular person that wrote that message “Putin has won” wrote it to the owner of the Russian sovereign wealth fund (Dmitriev). Not sure why they aren’t revealing the person that sent the message - Dmitriev surely knows who did it and the person that sent it knows. Don’t see how this identity reflects negatively on the FBI or the Clintons.
    That wasn't the part that I thought was protecting the Clintons- The part that specifically says Don Jr. was given information to damage the Clintons- redacted PP- but he said it was old news and wasn't useful.

I assume on the Putin has won message that either the person who sent the message is somehow involved with the FBI ( perhaps an informant) or the fact that they were able to confirm that the message was written somehow compromises an FBI method. Since it is an IT redaction.

It seemed like the bulk of the redactions so far (at the half way point at least) were mostly related to the Russian efforts and the charges being brought against the Russian companies. I realize that's somewhat obvious since the section I read deals with the Russian interference efforts, but it seems like very little of the redactions would have anything to do with Trump or his team. I'm sure volume 2 will have more meat on that front, but the fact that Barr offered to let a select group view a less redacted version and none of them bothered I think is telling.

The Mueller report certainly didn't seem to make an effort to protect Trump or his associates. I doubt the redactions are going to be a gold mine of harmful info.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Mueller edited transcript of voicemail between Trump's lawyer and Flynn's lawyer. https://www.theepochtimes.com/transc...p_2947573.html

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Mueller edited transcript of voicemail between Trump's lawyer and Flynn's lawyer. https://www.theepochtimes.com/transc...p_2947573.html
    Mueller tampering with evidence and testimony and messing with witnesses, all to create a FAKE report!?

Tell us something we didn't know.

Lol. The full transcript looks even worse. This reads like an attorney knowing that he is making an improper request so he throws in enough “maybe” to give some false deniability to what he is trying to communicate.

“Hey, Rob, uhm, this is John again. Uh, maybe, I-I-I'm-I'm sympathetic; I understand your situation, but let me see if I can't ... state it in ... starker terms. If you have ... and it wouldn't surprise me if you've gone on to make a deal with, and, uh, work with the government, uh ... I understand that you can't join the joint defense; so that's one thing. If, on the other hand, we have, there's information that. .. implicates the President, then we've got a national security issue, or maybe a national security issue, I don't know ... some issue, we got to-we got to deal with, not only for the President, but for the country. So ... uh ... you know, then-then, you know, we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of ... protecting all our interests, if we can, without you having to give up any ... confidential information. So, uhm, and if it's the former, then, you know, remember what we've always said about the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains, but-Well, in any event, uhm, let me know, and, uh, I appreciate your listening and taking the time. Thanks, Pal.”

+ Reply to Thread