+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shamed us all against ULM

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Shamed us all against ULM

I’m not sure there’s a real Bulldog on the whole team. It was so pathetic, so lifeless that Burroughs left the dugout during the 8th inning. This team is embarrassing. We don’t have a single guy in the bull pen that can come into the game and contribute anything meaningful. Right now Tech is down 3 runs in the 8th and looking to lose.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Re: Shamed us all against ULM

I would say bad RPI loss but I don’t think RPI will be relevant this year
    6 walks 5 errors & only 5 hits
    Playing like ULM against ULM

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

I would take Greg Goff back tonight!!!!!!!
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Burroughs needs to go.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Tech was out played and outcoached in every way. From what I saw on the field I think ULM would sweep Tech in a 3 game series. That’s hard to imagine I know, but we’re just that inept.

If I thought there was a chance of getting my season tickets reimbursed I’d do it.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

It ought to be in every Tech coach's contract that a loss against ULM is an immediate dismissal. Just go straight home, don't even stop by your office, we'll send a truck.

I’m sure Burroughs will keep his job no matter how bad the season goes even with it getting steadily worse since he and the AD are Demons and not Bulldogs. I doubt I even need to say it, losing to ULM is like 10 loses in one.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, our hitting and pitching coaches have to be terrible because no one on the team is improving. We can’t come out of the bull pen and throw strikes and we continue to swing and miss at sucker pitches. At the end of the season those coaches have to be replaced.

If you weren’t at the game you probably aren’t aware that the 3 ULM relievers were all hitting 90 mph while Tech’s extra arms barely top the mid 80s. That’s simply a recruiting failure!!!

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

They lost to one of the worst baseball teams in the country on their own field. I'm done with Louisiana Sports until changes are made starting with Tommy.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Fire Tommy! We are on a downward spiral with his hires.

Summit
    Konkol
    Stoehrs
    Borroughs

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Certainly not a good day at the Love Shack, but baseball is one of those sports where on any even day a terrible team can beat a great team, and the next day the reverse can happen. However things aren't looking so good for the Diamond Dogs this year. Hopefully the blue magic will return and the rest of the year will be great.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    Certainly not a good day at the Love Shack, but baseball is one of those sports where on any even day a terrible team can beat a great team, and the next day the reverse can happen. However things aren't looking so good for the Diamond Dogs this year. Hopefully the blue magic will return and the rest of the year will be great.
    Yeah it was a bad and our horrible pitching showed up again last night. You can sense the fear in LB's voice in interviews. He never fails to bring up the injury excuses and seems to know that Leal will be good to go. I sure hope he is, because w/out him we my not win30 games. His juco guys are failing him on offense and defense. We are not a very good team.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Yeah it was a bad and our horrible pitching showed up again last night. You can sense the fear in LB's voice in interviews. He never fails to bring up the injury excuses and seems to know that Leal will be good to go. I sure hope he is, because w/out him we my not win30 games. His juco guys are failing him on offense and defense. We are not a very good team.
    Shouldn’t our HC know if we are any good? He was on the radio early in the season talking about how this team was good enough to win the conference and go to a regional.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Pitched it and hit it well last weekend. Looked like a completely different team last night. Got about 30 games left and need to win about 25 of em'.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    I would say bad RPI loss but I don’t think RPI will be relevant this year
    6 walks 5 errors & only 5 hits
    Playing like ULM against ULM
    5 Errors? LOL! What is this??.....Dixie Youth Baseball? I don't think I' ve heard of 5 errors in a "grown-up" game. Geez.....

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    .....so what you're saying is, we should never get excited about beating a really good team --Arkansas, for example-- because that stuff just happens in baseball?

+ Reply to Thread