+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CUSA Dissed

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Re: CUSA Dissed

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    On a serious note, what's so funny about it? I missed the humor in that one. I knew exactly what he was talking about when I read it. Please explain.
    I just thought it was funny that he said he was a member of several football blogs and Facebook groups. I realize people are, but he likes to be the smartest one at the table so I found it to be funny.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    I just thought it was funny that he said he was a member of several football blogs and Facebook groups. I realize people are, but he likes to be the smartest one at the table so I found it to be funny.

I get INFORMATION from such sites. Data. Facts.

And I am the smartest one at the table!!! Maybe because I spend time gathering tons of INFORMATION...

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

I get INFORMATION from such sites. Data. Facts.

And I am the smartest one at the table!!! Maybe because I spend time gathering tons of INFORMATION...
    Right on, 80.

+ Reply to Thread