+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CUSA Dissed

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

CUSA Dissed

I am a member of several college football blogs and Facebook groups...

Many times, not just occasionally, CUSA is skipped when conferences are discussed or someone posts a list of some kind. The MAC and the Belt are always mentioned...now sometimes it is not very flattering, but at least they aren't ignored! I will post a comment asking "Where is CUSA on your list?" Sometimes I get an "Oops!" and there is a correction. Once I got a "Who is CUSA?"

Many of you are thinking, well, just because some goofy fan on a social media site is ignorant that is no concern. If it happened just one time I'd agree with you. But, recently Marshall made a Top 20 list as a program and that same poster left off CUSA in the conference summaries. I called it to his attention. His response was "Marshall is in the MAC moron!" I may be a moron, but Marshall is no longer in the MAC.

I think some of these goofy so-called college football fans and self-proclaimed "experts" think we, and Southern Miss, and others are all in the Belt.

From a marketing stand point obviously CUSA has dropped the ball.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: CUSA Dissed

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

\

Do they know we have a female commish? That should be worth a lot.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I am a member of several college football blogs and Facebook groups...

Many times, not just occasionally, CUSA is skipped when conferences are discussed or someone posts a list of some kind. The MAC and the Belt are always mentioned...now sometimes it is not very flattering, but at least they aren't ignored! I will post a comment asking "Where is CUSA on your list?" Sometimes I get an "Oops!" and there is a correction. Once I got a "Who is CUSA?"

Many of you are thinking, well, just because some goofy fan on a social media site is ignorant that is no concern. If it happened just one time I'd agree with you. But, recently Marshall made a Top 20 list as a program and that same poster left off CUSA in the conference summaries. I called it to his attention. His response was "Marshall is in the MAC moron!" I may be a moron, but Marshall is no longer in the MAC.

I think some of these goofy so-called college football fans and self-proclaimed "experts" think we, and Southern Miss, and others are all in the Belt.

Nothing will change until CUSA grows a pair and fires this chick:

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Don't the school presidents vote for the conference commissioner in?

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80;1731007[SIZE=3
    ]I am a member of several college football blogs and Facebook groups...[/SIZE]

I am really trying hard not to laugh

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Don't the school presidents vote for the conference commissioner in?
    Yes, and it is getting harder to figure out who is more incompetent. Is it the commissioner or the group of presidents who hired her and continue to keep her employed?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    I also belong to other groups, non-football related. Some of them a current member has to invite you to join, and others you can request to join...if you want to post. On those non-members can read comments, just can't post anything.

Sorry if you're such an azzhole that you never get invited to join closed blogs and Facebook pages. Too bad for you.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Yes, and it is getting harder to figure out who is more incompetent. Is it the commissioner or the group of presidents who hired her and continue to keep her employed?
    Guice needs to grow a pair and advocate for the removal of the current conference commish.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Yes, and it is getting harder
    twss

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

I also belong to other groups, non-football related. Some of them a current member has to invite you to join, and others you can request to join...if you want to post. On those non-members can read comments, just can't post anything.

Sorry if you're such an azzhole that you never get invited to join closed blogs and Facebook pages. Too bad for you.
    Lighten up Francis!! Sorry, I don't do Facebook and maybe I don't fully appreciate blogs. I do enjoy reading BBB, usually.....about all I have time for.....other than work, kids, grandkids, hoping Tech can be relevant!! Take care you mean old name caller

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Do our conference leaders even realize the ball got stolen from them?

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Another azzhole…

Tch tch… it's no big deal. No, really. I just joined another FB group called "Abandoned Louisiana" where folks share pics and info about abandoned buildings/properties. I like history...and real estate...so the page is interesting to me. Expand your horizons, get off your commie websites and see what else is going on in the world.

Snowflake got triggered.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    On a serious note, what's so funny about it? I missed the humor in that one. I knew exactly what he was talking about when I read it. Please explain.

+ Reply to Thread