+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who was DC in ‘94. ‘95?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Who was DC in ‘94. ‘95?

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    So, how many die hard fans do we have that attended between 1992 and 1996?
    I was just a kid. I didn't know anything. Just enjoyed the games. And free (to me) concessions.

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

DD:

Jeff Bower from Southern Miss hired Thompson and Joe Robinson off our staff after the 91 season. The rumor at the time was that they left for double the money.

Ole Miss had a losing season in 91, and Billy Brewer was forced to make staff changes. That led to Joe Raymond hiring Kaufman and Rick Petri for 92, who were both at Ole Miss in 91. Thompson gets a lot of credit for building what became that defense, but he was gone by 92.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    I was 15 during this season. I skipped the Baylor game to see Guns N Roses & Metallica at Texas Stadium. I still remember my dad picking me up for the concert with the excitement from the Boniol kick.

I also missed the Colorado State game in 1990 because I was on a school trip to DC/Philly/NYC. I called my dad collect from a pay phone to find out about the game!
    That's it... next big game we have, you're getting sent away. Banned from attending.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    That's it... next big game we have, you're getting sent away. Banned from attending.

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tech_dawg_fan View Post
    I was 7 during the 1992 season, but two of the most memorable games that I have ever been to happened during that season. The first game in Waco when Chris Boniol kicked a 30 yard FG as time expired to win 10-9. Honestly, one of the things I remember most about that game was Mickey Slaughter. The cheerleaders would start cheering, then he would drown them out with his loud, deep voice "Here We Go Bulldogs...", and the cheerleaders would have to match him and start doing that cheer.

Also, the game vs National Champion Alabama when we held them to their lowest point total of the season, and the game that basically made Willie Roaf a first round draft choice. (Where DawgPix took one of his most iconic pictures.)
    Choudawg has the game ball that Coach Peace threw into the stands at the end of the Baylor game. Of course I know that because he knocked me, an 8 year old boy, and, his grandmother to the ground to get it.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    Choudawg has the game ball that Coach Peace threw into the stands at the end of the Baylor game. Of course I know that because he knocked me, an 8 year old boy, and, his grandmother to the ground to get it.
    Choudawg is very aggressive!

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    Graduated during that time...……. I'm too stupid to stop coming I guess
    Me too! How many others on this board attended Tech between 92 & 96? I know several that haven’t been to a game since they graduated. I think that is some of our problem with attendance, we have several time periods when Tech football was not that good. What years did most of the posters on this board attend La Tech?

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Not to derail the topic, I noticed the other day Gene Johnson left Cy Ranch in Tx to take a job at Waller. I know of a few other HC’s in Tx that are Tech alums... does our current staff reach out to these connections?

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Choudawg is soft, maybe he used to be aggressive!

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Been going since 1980, but I’m past my last leg right now. I just laying on the ground asking someone to put TMac out of my misery.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    Been going since 1980, but I’m past my last leg right now. I just laying on the ground asking someone to put TMac out of my misery.
    Bruce was the AD when Holtz was hired, what are the pros and cons of TMAC? Obviously the game day experience under TMAC is lacking, How can it be improved?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Evidently.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Choudawg is soft, maybe he used to be aggressive!
    You obviously haven’t seen him in a buffet line....

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Bruce was the AD when Holtz was hired, what are the pros and cons of TMAC? Obviously the game day experience under TMAC is lacking, How can it be improved?
    This has been covered in detail in multiple threads not going over this for the 50,000 time. No offense but if you want solutions use the search function. If you think the only thing that has declined under Tiny Tmac is the game day experience then there is another con.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Hopefully the conference we're in now is so bad those days are far behind us. But Tommy never met a ditch he couldn't dig deeper.
    Moving at backhoe speeds.

+ Reply to Thread