+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: UTSA Series

Varsity Bulldog tech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of light tech_dawg_fan's Avatar

Re: UTSA Series - Game 3 @ 7pm

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Was Robinson injured in game 1? I was not able to listen to the whole game.
    Oblique strain I think.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tech_dawg_fan View Post
    Oblique strain I think.
    Thanks. We are going to miss him.

Gotta stop trying to insert guys just because they were good juco players.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

The Bulldogs lead 2-0 heading to the third, courtesy of a pair of two-out RBI knocks in both the first and second.

🤙 | 0
    🐶 | 2
    Mid 2nd

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Need to hold on to that lead. Weather is looking ominous.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Bottom of the 6th

Tech 3
    UTSA 1

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

End 6th | Tech will coast into the 7th inning, now leading by four after the Young two-RBI single. David Leal on in relief of Bailey.

🤙 | 1
    🐶 | 5

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Sweep. Final tech 6 - UTSA 3

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Pretty good home stretch of 7-1. Let's not discuss where the 1 came from.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

In my opinion that was a quality sweep for Tech. Although UTSA doesn’t exactly have an impressive record they did appear to be a capable team. What mattered most was Tech doing a better job of driving in runs with 2 outs while UTSA didn’t manage to get the timely RBI hits.

There’s nothing else to do but built on the momentum we’ve got going, continue to play good baseball and win games.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty good home stretch of 7-1. Let's not discuss where the 1 came from.
    We can hold off for nine days until the rematch.

FAU and Middle Tennessee completed sweeps, and ODU put UAB back in the cellar.

1 FAU 11-1
    2 USM 10-2
    3 Tech 8-4
    4 WKU 7-4-1
    5 MT 7-5
    6 Marshall 6-6
    T7 UTSA 5-7
    T7 Rice 5-7
    ------------
    9 FIU 4-8
    10 Charlotte 3-8-1
    11 ODU 3-9
    12 UAB 2-10

Quote Originally Posted by tech_dawg_fan View Post
    Oblique strain I think.
    Thanks. We are going to miss him.

Gotta stop trying to insert guys just because they were good juco players.
    I noticed they put him back in RF in T9. I assume with an oblique strain a person has trouble with the batting motion, but can run and catch. I'm think he could have been our designated bunter today and had a better chance of getting on than a couple of guys.

Varsity Bulldog Brister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the rough Brister's Avatar

I noticed they put him back in RF in T9. I assume with an oblique strain a person has trouble with the batting motion, but can run and catch. I'm think he could have been our designated bunter today and had a better chance of getting on than a couple of guys.
    Man, do you ever say anything positive?

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

We’ve made our way up to 3rd in standings. Big series next weekend at FAU.

Quote Originally Posted by Brister View Post
    Man, do you ever say anything positive?
    It was a discussion with another poster about one of my favorite players...

Do you watch the games or do you just go along with the BS our AD and our coach spew?

If you understood the game you'd know what I said was actually positive toward those who actually contributed to the win.

Look me up if you feel a need to confront me. I'm not hard to find. I see you at every game.

BTW, thanks for all you do for LaTech

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

This sweep was huge. Boy if we could somehow pick up two of three against FAU we would be rolling. I'm just thankful we got the game in today.

+ Reply to Thread