+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: UTSA Series

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: UTSA Series - Game 3 @ 7pm

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    This sweep was huge. Boy if we could somehow pick up two of three against FAU we would be rolling. I'm just thankful we got the game in today.
    Agreed with the 2 out of 3 against FAU.

Drawback of having 3 of the first 4 conference series at home is that now Tech has 4 of the last 6 series on the road including separate Florida trips. I would take 9 road wins and 5 home wins of out those last 18 games and take my chances at 22-8.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Great weeeknd for the DAWGS. The sweep was awesome...goal is still make the conference tournament, then to win it. That is our only shot at going to a regional.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Adam was the unsung hero of this weekend -

How they got all 6 games played on campus with this weather is a miracle...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I have confidence in the decision Adam makes to get this game in. Looks like we could spend a long time getting it in if we wait until 2:00. Tomorrow does not look good either.
    Yep, he is better than Freddy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzE5SaI26lo

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Re: UTSA Series

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Great weeeknd for the DAWGS. The sweep was awesome...goal is still make the conference tournament, then to win it. That is our only shot at going to a regional.
    Sitting at 42 RPI today. Gotta finish 39-40 wins & go deep in tourney (42-43 wins) we “should” get into a regional w/o winning tourney or win conference regular season.
    All the above is still possible.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    Sitting at 42 RPI today. Gotta finish 39-40 wins & go deep in tourney (42-43 wins) we “should” get into a regional w/o winning tourney or win conference regular season.
    All the above is still possible.
    I agree with everything thing you said. We are 21-10 with 24 games left. I just don't believe that we will win 19 out of the 24 to get to 40... You are right that mathematically it is still possible, probably very highly unlikely though... I'm surprised our RPI is at 42, wasn't it 68 before the weekend series?
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I noticed they put him back in RF in T9. I assume with an oblique strain a person has trouble with the batting motion, but can run and catch. I'm think he could have been our designated bunter today and had a better chance of getting on than a couple of guys.
    LOL!.....that's funny right there.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, he is better than Freddy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzE5SaI26lo
    I s Freddy currently appearing on any local stations? I never knew Freddy's story.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post

I totally agree!
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

I agree with everything thing you said. We are 21-10 with 24 games left. I just don't believe that we will win 19 out of the 24 to get to 40... You are right that mathematically it is still possible, probably very highly unlikely though... I'm surprised our RPI is at 42, wasn't it 68 before the weekend series?
    I was surprised as well our RPI was that high
    No doubt there is no room for slumping if we do winning the tourney will be our only hope

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball LA Tech Sweeps UTSA in Sunday Finale

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech baseball team swept its second consecutive Conference USA series on Sunday afternoon, defeating the visiting UTSA Roadrunners, 6-3, from J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Bulldogs Sweep Friday Doubleheader over UTSA

The Louisiana Tech baseball team saw a masterful pitching performance from starter Matt Miller in a game one, 4-2 victory over UTSA, followed up by an 8-7 comeback victory in game two, as the Bulldogs swept the Friday doubleheader over the visiting Roadrunners from J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

Baseball LA Tech to Face UTSA in Weather-Altered Weekend Series

The Louisiana Tech baseball team will wrap up its longest homestand of the year this weekend, hosting Conference USA foe UTSA in a three-game weekend set from J.C Love Field at Pat Patterson Park.*Due to projected severe weather throughout the weekend, the two teams will now play a doubleheader on Friday, with game one scheduled for a 3 p.m. start, while game two is slated for a 6:30 p.m. first pitch. The final game of the weekend set is scheduled for Saturday at 2 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

No it was in the mid 50s
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

If we had gotten just one wn against USM we’d be sitting in a second-place tie. Oh, well, this weekend will be a crucial one.
    Good old Memorial Gym

+ Reply to Thread