+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Media Coverage for Tech?

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: Best Media Coverage for Tech?

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Honestly most fans don’t think that they are talked about enough. I got a running joke but not really joke . ULM people call me a Tech homer, some Tech people say I talk to much LSU and the Sec , and Grambling people say I’m racist because I don’t talk GSU. I accepted this a long time ago. People hear what they want to hear and it’s hard to change opinions.
    Oh yea and the LSU fans wonder why I bother talking about anyone else haha. I can’t speak for any other shows on my station are other media outlets but my own. But the premise of my show is audience interaction. I wish I got more of it when we talk Tech. We have some but selfishly I’d like more.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Monroe KNOW 8 - Shreveport Bossier KTAL NBC 6

Both do awesome jobs - on us and the local highschool sports

In Shreveport 12 & 3 worry too much about the useless Mudbugs and LSU
    Amen!!!!!

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Follow the money...

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Follow the money...

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

The News-Star, at one time, did a very good job covering Tech. But when ULM brought pressure on them to stop doing so, they caved and have been giving crappy coverage ever since.,
    Good old Memorial Gym

Puppy latechfan318 is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I've seen him at a lot of baseball games. He seems to do pretty good job.
    I honestly feel Chris and KTVE do the most with Tech. I live in part where I can get Shreveport and Monroe tv and it seems like he and that tv station are everywhere

Puppy latechfan318 is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Oh yea and the LSU fans wonder why I bother talking about anyone else haha. I can’t speak for any other shows on my station are other media outlets but my own. But the premise of my show is audience interaction. I wish I got more of it when we talk Tech. We have some but selfishly I’d like more.
    You do great work

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latechfan318 View Post
    I honestly feel Chris and KTVE do the most with Tech. I live in part where I can get Shreveport and Monroe tv and it seems like he and that tv station are everywhere
    Good to hear. I tout Aaron Dietrich because he talks us up and gives us a lot of coverage on his morning radio show.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latechfan318 View Post
    I honestly feel Sportdawg does the best job on this site!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

3,6 & 12 in Shreveport swap Tech video lots of times with 8 &10 in Monroe=West Monroe, a virtually taboo practice in the 1970s and 80s and 90s.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    3,6 & 12 in Shreveport swap Tech video lots of times with 8 &10 in Monroe=West Monroe, a virtually taboo practice in the 1970s and 80s and 90s.
    Interesting you mentioned this. The week prior to the Hawaii Bowl, Aaron sent Tech film to the CBS affiliate out there during the week as requested. When the game was over, Hawaii did not send him back ANY video material to run locally.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Interesting you mentioned this. The week prior to the Hawaii Bowl, Aaron sent Tech film to the CBS affiliate out there during the week as requested. When the game was over, Hawaii did not send him back ANY video material to run locally.
    Hawaii was NOT accustomed to LA TECH beating them on the island. Like congressional Democrats, they decided to ignore it.

+ Reply to Thread