+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Summitt Assistant Coach to Wife

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tyler Summitt Assistant Coach to Wife

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I agree 100% Gary!
    . Thanks Ray... I am not sure where some believe it was just a typical positive post; however, I don't think everyone read it completely.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I am on both sides of this.
    1 - I can't stand Pigtails. She has all the talent in the world, but we all know she could have stayed at Tech. We couldn't give her a 5 year contract, but the real issue was she was nervous about taking on the tradition of the Lady Techsters and it was easier to take her chances building a Baylor program that was at the very bottom. She had the talent all along to keep the Lady Techsters at the top, but didn't. Plus, she blamed it on something else.
    2 - As for Tyler Summit, what he did was SO wrong. No, he did not rape anyone, like some of the facts that came out of the Baylor program. And, what he did was not equivalent to lsu either. He and a player had an affair and ended up marrying each other. They were just a couple of years apart in age and we should have never hired him at such a young age. At the time, I was not against it - but it was not the right move. I hope his former wife continues to build her life and I hope he starts over building his and his wife's life together. I wish him no harm.
    3 - A cover-up is a cover-up. No, the ones mentioned above are not equal, but they are still cover-ups. Our AD should have been fired, if he knew - and it sounds like he did. A coach or teacher has power over a student and it is an unequal relationship. It sounds like they fell in love, but who really knows. There certainly wasn't rape.

I don't follow Baylor, because I am a Tech fan all the way through. Some think of Baylor as an extension of Louisiana Tech with Kim there. IT IS NOT. They are a P5 school with loads of money. She does not represent Tech in any way, except for the fact that she played for us and was an Assistant to Barmore. For that I am grateful - the same as I am grateful for T-Spoon (not a great coach) or any other player that was a star and/or is a great coach from Louisiana Tech. Kim killed Tech in the media, though, so I don't care to watch her coach.

This is just my opinion and those that do follow her, that is fine with me. I am just hoping OUR program can get back on solid ground.
    I cheer for all TECH people and all TECH programs. My support for Kim has always been because I want all TECH people to do well. The hatred is hilarious to me. She did what any person would have done and followed the money-I would have done the same. I don't know or care about the rest of the story- none of us were there, and we all know how TECH people have done things in the past. I rarely watch a WBB game(maybe 2 this year), but I do wish good things for her- now I support Baylor because my kids go there. Tyler was a bad hire, and that should have been terminated immediately upon knowledge of what was going on! Anyone that knew about it should have been fired for letting it continue.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    . Thanks Ray... I am not sure where some believe it was just a typical positive post; however, I don't think everyone read it completely.
    👍 one of my boys finished at Baylor after going Scho-pro at Tech after the first year. So I’ve followed the Baylor coverups with their big $$ and attorneys fairly well.

Varsity Bulldog Dawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to allDawg74 is a name known to all

Reveling in the hate and/or misery of others will consume you and mess you up!�� It gets old--all this he said, we said junk--I would venture to say that not many on this board knew Kim as well as I did...we talked a good bit--my kid went to 6 of her BB camps too...and, she was a huge fan of my father in law--
    Glad she has done so well...good for her..Kim had an ego bigger than Lincoln Parish, and, of course, so did DR...the clash of the titans...I have no idea WHY all of this keeps coming up over and over like somebody has "all the scoop"; there were serious mistakes made on both sides of the aisle for sure......just be thankful she played for us and put us on the map until money overwhelmed us....
    Today--we could be semi decent and semi relevant on a small scale if NOT FOR SOME TRULY AWFUL HIRES....IMO, it would take an AWESOME HIRE AND SOME AWESOME RECRUITING to even get us back to "unembarassing"...WBB is so irrelevant on campus now..it's too bad...

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

She put us on the map? Funny. She didn’t even put WBB on the map. She was part of the non-revenue program but certainly not what FJ, Hogg, and Barmore were. She did pitch her fit at the perfect time to bring herself attention and turn many fans away from the horribly boring “sport”.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Pretty soon men pretending to be women will be playing WBB.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Sodom

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Wondering if we'll rebrand ourselves the Transie Techsters?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Wondering if we'll rebrand ourselves the Transie Techsters?
    That revolting! I hope that NEVER happens -that we allow a man on our team! I still can't understand why feminists are OK with this! Freaking insane!

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Rumor is that Kim Mulkey has agreed to become new coach at LSU

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    pigtails has always wanted to be part of LSU. She said she would have played there if LSU had been further up the ladder, and only chose Tech for purely selfish reasons, to play at the best program possible. She's always wanted to coach there too. So, if this rumor is true, she joins the ranks of the puke purple and vomit yellow legions...tch tch...but doesn't change my opinion of her.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    We have heard these rumors before. I will wait to hear her say she is going to LSU.

“Somebody stop the insanity!”

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    We have heard these rumors before. I will wait to hear her say she is going to LSU.
    This is probably where the "rumor" got started. This is an interview with Kim Mulkey on April 16th, on the Jordy Culotta show, in Louisiana. You have to watch this one all the way thru. Kim also mentions that Leon Barmore is currently facing some serious health challenges. She asked Leon to induct her into the Hall of Fame, but because of his health challenges, he couldn't do it. So, she deferred to have Michael Jordan induct her instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSdJr0gKjO4

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

Does anyone have any info about Leon's health situation that can be shared?

+ Reply to Thread