+ Reply to Thread

Thread: @LATechSB Edwards Shares State Award

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

@LATechSB Edwards Shares State Award

Louisiana Tech freshman Lindsay Edwards and LSU senior Amanda Sanchez share this week's Louisiana Sports Writers Association State Softball Hitter of the Week award while Northwestern State sophomore Samantha Guile is the Pitcher of the Week.

More...

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

@LATechSB Edwards Earns C-USA Honor

Louisiana Tech freshman Lindsay Edwards was named the Conference USA Co-Hitter of the Week Monday following her performance in the Lady Techsters 4-0 week on the diamond.

More...

+ Reply to Thread