+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2019 MBB Recruiting Class: Cobe Williams

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

2019 MBB Recruiting Class: Cobe Williams

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Future Louisiana Tech Bulldog Cobe Williams played his senior year of basketball at Dallas Kimball High School and made a huge impact in his one season with the Knights.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bulldog Dawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the rough Dawg-n-Pony's Avatar

Re: 2019 MBB Recruiting Class: Cobe Williams

Dallas kid. Hyper competitive. Unselfish. Athletic. DayDay 2.0 but more playmaking and less scoring emphasis. Can score, but usually makes the best play available and errs on the side of passing too much. For his sake, I hope Konkol can find a way to keep him engaged this 1st year. Hard to play him and DayDay together...and a kid of his talent/tenacity is not going to be happy with 5-8 mpg...especially if the team isnt winning consistently.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: 2019 MBB Recruiting Class: Cobe Williams

The 5-foot-11-inch point guard averaged 17 points per game and led the Dallas-Fort Worth area in assists with an average of eight dimes per contest.
    For those of you that don't know, Kimball High School is an inner city (Oak Cliff) Dallas, TX school, and long time basketball powerhouse. My first reaction was "how did we get the starting point guard form Kimball", but then I saw that he's only 5'11. That's too bad, but he should still be a very good player for us.

+ Reply to Thread