+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Ilhan Omar Really This Stupid?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Is Ilhan Omar Really This Stupid?

US forces went to Somalia in 1993 t0 take out a cruel dictator that was killing many of his own people and this is what Omar thinks about it. She and her father were rescued and brought to this country. Maybe we should have left her over there. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilh...ed-tweet-shows Just another stupid democrat.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Re: Is Ilhan Omar Really This Stupid?

From US serviceman who served in Somalia. Very well spoken response IMO.
    quote:

I take special exception to Omar’s disgusting comments because I served in the Battle of Mogadishu, which was later portrayed in the movie “Black Hawk Down.” If you aren’t familiar with the real story behind “Black Hawk Down,” let me set the scene for you.
    quote:

The simple truth is that Omar enjoys the fruits of American combat deaths, yet she can’t even bring herself to acknowledge the ultimate sacrifice that was made on her behalf, either as a Somali or an American. Her clan didn’t stand a chance against Aidid and Habar Gidirs, so I don’t blame her for leaving. But I do blame her for attacking those of us who had zero personal interest or investment in her nation for doing our jobs on behalf of our country. And I blame her for smearing American servicemen because we answered the call of our nation to address the violent barbarism of hers.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...osfA8MU8-BOtXw

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Dang right. I would compare her to an ostrich with its head in the sand, but I don’t want to insult the bird.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

She's not dumb...she's evil!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I got first-hand, on the ground, info from two who were there. Rick R. was an NCO in the US 75th Ranger Regiment, and Mike R. , a Canadian, was in the "Black Berets" the Canadian Special Forces, attached to the US Navy Seals for that operation and there for observation. But, Mike told me they got too close and when they spied two US soldiers pinned down and about to be over-run by the Somalis, they went in and they themselves were "in a hot spot for a spell." Both of these fellows were on the ground and eye-witnesses to whole battle. It was Mike who told me "if we killed one Somali, we killed 1,000." And by "we" he didn't mean just his unit, he meant the whole GOOD GUY force. Near the end of the battle, the Pakistanians sent in armor and they were shelling indiscriminately in every direction. Buildings were collapsing killing who knows how many Somalis.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to see her in a debate with Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a Somali who escaped the barbarism of Islam on her own and wrote a book about it called "Infidel".

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Omar was allowed to speak to middle school students with no other adults allowed in the hall, including parents!

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

With every comment she makes, Omar secures more and more Michigan voters for President Trump. Let's hope she keeps talking through the election.

She and the Dem's response to her many anti-semitic rants, or lack thereof, is another major reason for this uptick.
    The DNC, their candidates and Obama's anti-semitic leanings have been a huge issue the last 10 years

Interesting article. I would personally add a couple of extra points to his 3 which would be on the recent political side
    as well as on the very Biblically prophetic side.

POSTED MAY 2, 2019
    Anti-Semitism in the US rises 99 percent in four years: My personal response

By Dr. Jim Denison

https://www.denisonforum.org/columns...onal-response/

I still don't understand why anyone could have a problem with Jews. As that article states there are only 15 million Jews worldwide, 0.2% of the world's population. I don't even fully understand Hitler's beef with Jews. Yeah, he stated he did not like anyone...but especially the Jews... benefitting economically in the 1920's to '30's while "other Germans" suffered, but those were also GERMANS! whose commerce benefitted "other Germans" and Germany itself.

In the Middle East (more accurately termed "the Near East") Arabs, speaking generically, have a long history of armed conflict with the Jews, from the Old Testament days of the roaming Israelites right through 1948 and the re-establishment of the Jewish Homeland, up until today. Given that history one might expect some "hard feelings" might exist. Of course, I say "get over it" and "move on." We don't continue to harbor ill-will toward Japan even though they launched a cowardly, dastardly attack against us. At least we have agreed to relegate WWII to the pages of history and have learned to live and work together today.

Then there are these lone wolf morons who profess a hatred for Jews, and attack synagogues. I can simply say "that's stupid," but that doesn't rise to the level of necessary condemnation. Which, as I have expressed, I can't quite get a grasp on since I obviously don't share the same angst against Jews as they do. That is, I don't know how to react since the anti-Semitic mindset is so foreign to me.

Okay...at this point...someone might be thinking, Yo! Dawg80, you have no such reservations about disliking Muslims.

First, a side note here...I recently attended a seminar, a series of lectures, by learned scholars from around the world on the history of, and the modern-day manifestation of, Islam. Although I enjoy slurring them with the use of the term "mooooslims," it is not accurate as it relates to my viewpoint. "Muslims" as in "Muslim nations" are religious but secular in government operation. In other words, they are not theocracies. Those are referred to as "Islamic nations" and include only a few countries, like Iran, for instance. Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, etc...are all Muslim nations. Might be just a technical difference, but wanted to set the record straight.

Beyond that, I have documented the long history of "Muslim" or "Islamic" imperialism as related to the Ottoman Empire and other manifestations of those practicing the religion of Islam. Outside of the actual "crusades" which were designed simply to recapture the Holy City of Jerusalem, at no time in history have "Christians" mounted an unprovoked invasion of Muslim lands with the intent of wiping out said Muslims. All wars fought over the many centuries were always the Christians on defense against invading Muslims, be they the Ottoman Turks, or the Moors, or whomever.

Note: on the "crusades" one must remember why the Christians mounted those military operations, they were to take back Jerusalem. And why was there a need to "take it back?" Because the city had been militarily overrun and captured by Muslims. So, even then the "crusades" were a reaction to a hostile act perpetrated by Muslims.

Okay....now, some folks, some of you, might be thinking "gee willikers! that was centuries ago, let it go people!" Yes, but unfortunately, that extremist Islamic mindset exists today and they remain a threat to all of us. Yes, even you atheists out there. Don't think by merely saying, "Hey! I am neither Christian nor Jewish," you will be spared. One has only to look at the recent ISIS conflict to understand the nature of our enemy.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Omar was allowed to speak to middle school students with no other adults allowed in the hall, including parents!
    http://tennesseestar.com/2019/04/27/...-closed-doors/

The anti-semitic Democrat and muslim congresswoman ignorantly speaks out again.

Omar's tweet on Israel-Gaza violence sparks condemnation from Republicans

Republicans were harsh to condemn freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., who tweeted Sunday night about this weekend’s violence in Israel, the worst in a string of flare-ups since a 2014 war.
    “How many more protesters must be shot, rockets must be fired, and little kids must be killed until the endless cycle of violence ends?” Omar tweeted. “The status quo of occupation and humanitarian crisis in Gaza is unsustainable. Only real justice can bring about security and lasting peace.”

I wonder if she told them that girls are not allowed to go to school in muslim countries and they have their genitals mutilated at the age of 5.

+ Reply to Thread