+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baseball Adds Midweek Contest vs. Mississippi State on May 14

Puppy TexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the rough

Conf Sec Dawgs add #2 Miss State for midweek game

Woooooaaaahhhhhh nellieeeeee !!!!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Dawgs add #2 Miss State for midweek game

Great news for potential RPI. I assume it will be the week of 5/12?

This is the type game many of our fans were asking for in '17 and '18 to give us a badly needed RPI boost.

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

Where can we find news of this addition?

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Yes!!

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

I'd still like to see proof that the Plowboys have been added to the schedule, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad View Post
    I'd still like to see proof that the Plowboys have been added to the schedule, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.
    No mention of "who" in the weekly interview with Deitrich this morning, but LB did mention that he was trying to schedule a make up game.

Puppy TexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the rough

I'm sure it will be released soon enough.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Conf Sec Baseball Adds Midweek Contest vs. Mississippi State on May 14

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

On Tuesday afternoon, Louisiana Tech head coach Lane Burroughs announced the addition of a midweek non-conference game to the Bulldogs' 2019 schedule. Tech will travel to Starkville, Mississippi, on Tuesday, May 14 for a 6:30 p.m. contest against Mississippi State at Dudy Noble Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Baseball Adds Midweek Contest vs. Mississippi State on May 14

Adding this game looked a whole lot smarter a week ago.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Adding this game looked a whole lot smarter a week ago.
    Bet Moo State is having reservations about this game too. Not gonna help their RPI stuff.

Pray for a rain out.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

It’s now just a meaningless game. The math is simple now, win the tournament or go home. But first we have to make the tournament, and we still have to play ODU and WKU who are right behind us in the standings. I never underestimate the sheer power of a Tech implosion.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    It’s now just a meaningless game. The math is simple now, win the tournament or go home. But first we have to make the tournament, and we still have to play ODU and WKU who are right behind us in the standings. I never underestimate the sheer power of a Tech implosion.
    Spoken like a true Tech fan!

Truthfully, we ain't very good in sports...not measured by successfully reaching national playoffs. Baseball has gone once in something like 20 years, MBB hasn't been in 28 years, and even WBB, the one sport we used to be able to count on, has tanked as well. Football! yeah baby! 5 straight bowls and wins, to boot!

These facts are why I roll my eyes when I see posts re: our RPI, needing better schedules, etc... it's comical! How about hiring good coaches and holding them, and the players, accountable for even the little things? That would be a good start.

+ Reply to Thread