+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: China

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: China

How China misinformation exposed U.S. to COVID-19 contagion

Apr. 02, 2020 - 1:53 - Dr. Nicole Saphire explains how China misinformation led to so many travelers entering the United States with coronavirus

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6146607661001#sp=show-clips

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    How China misinformation exposed U.S. to COVID-19 contagion

Apr. 02, 2020 - 1:53 - Dr. Nicole Saphire explains how China misinformation led to so many travelers entering the United States with coronavirus

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6146607661001#sp=show-clips
    How stupid is Trump to blindly trust the numbers China was reporting?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    How stupid are you? I have already posted, several times, the timeline and what real information Trump had to work with. He was right as his instincts told him the Chicoms were (are) lying big time, but he nothing concrete to go on. And, OMG! we all know how YOU and the other idiots out there would be going ballistic had he acted totally on his own, without our intelligence agencies able to back him up.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

All of your media sources that you love to site, along with WHO, was praising China and parroting how great of a job they were doing and how they should be modeled. CNN, MSNBC, NYTimes, WAPO, all of them. CNN and Don Lemon had "expert panel of guests" who were praising China's virtual stopping of the spread and death rates while criticizing Trump admin because US had more people infected and growing.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    All of your media sources that you love to site, along with WHO, was praising China and parroting how great of a job they were doing and how they should be modeled. CNN, MSNBC, NYTimes, WAPO, all of them. CNN and Don Lemon had "expert panel of guests" who were praising China's virtual stopping of the spread and death rates while criticizing Trump admin because US had more people infected and growing.
    China does have it better under control than we do.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

How do you know?

How many do you think have died there?

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    How stupid are you? I have already posted, several times, the timeline and what real information Trump had to work with. He was right as his instincts told him the Chicoms were (are) lying big time, but he nothing concrete to go on. And, OMG! we all know how YOU and the other idiots out there would be going ballistic had he acted totally on his own, without our intelligence agencies able to back him up.
    His intel was telling him that the China numbers were not right. He just preferred the rosier outlooks. That is one of his tendencies - to accept the information he likes and reject the information he doesn’t. Problem is that the world doesn’t bend to his preferred version of reality.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

China might have it "under control" isosmuch as they have rounded up people at gunpoint and shipped them to "death" camps. That's a little over the top for me...

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    How do you know?

Because I talk to people there and people here that follow both the propaganda and what people are saying on Chinese social media.

I think it is quite a bit higher than the official accounts, but the lockdowns have been very effective. If my sources have this info - our intelligence community has at least what I have and more.

China doesn’t stop its economy for a flu. Think about that. If we didn’t take that as a clear sign that this was a major pandemic causing virus, shame on us.

His intel was telling him that the China numbers were not right. He just preferred the rosier outlooks. That is one of his tendencies - to accept the information he likes and reject the information he doesn’t. Problem is that the world doesn’t bend to his preferred version of reality.
    True, but they couldn't tell him much of anything in the way of real information. He asked. Japan asked. South Korea asked. Australia asked too, insomuch it was an Aussie doctor who first alerted the rest of the world that something...perhaps a bad flu epidemic...was going on in Wuhan. So, yeah, he said back to the CIA et al, I don't believe these numbers, they are lying, get me something I can actually base decisions on.

I know you will continue to blast Trump no matter what he does, or doesn't do. Your TDS has control of you and you are unable to think beyond what it tells you to think.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Because I talk to people there and people here that follow both the propaganda and what people are saying on Chinese social media.

I think it is quite a bit higher than the official accounts, but the lockdowns have been very effective. If my sources have this info - our intelligence community has at least what I have and more.

China doesn’t stop its economy for a flu. Think about that. If we didn’t take that as a clear sign that this was a major pandemic causing virus, shame on us.

Yeah the lockdowns have kept virus from spreading.. Reports out of China have stated that soldiers have welded doors to apartment buildings shut, and when they have gone back in to some of the apartments, everyone who was living in some of the units were dead..

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    How do you know?

China might have it "under control" isosmuch as they have rounded up people at gunpoint and shipped them to "death" camps. That's a little over the top for me...

Are you not going to answer Pawdawg's question with "your sources info"?

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Yeah the lockdowns have kept virus from spreading.. Reports out of China have stated that soldiers have welded doors to apartment buildings shut, and when they have gone back in to some of the apartments, everyone who was living in some of the units were dead..
    Probably 100% correct guys or at least close.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Are you not going to answer Pawdawg's question with "your sources info"?
    They can’t know the number. But they knew it was being covered up. Again, couple that information with the fact that China shut down their economy for over 6 week and we had all the information our government needed (even assuming that we didn’t have even more direct intel from the US IC) to take this threat far more seriously than the lackadaisical response through all of February reveals that we did.

Here is an article that gives you a flavor for the Chinese social media angle on this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/...rus-story/amp/

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

They can’t know the number. But they knew it was being covered up. Again, couple that information with the fact that China shut down their economy for over 6 week and we had all the information our government needed (even assuming that we didn’t have even more direct intel from the US IC) to take this threat far more seriously than the lackadaisical response through all of February reveals that we did.

Here is an article that gives you a flavor for the Chinese social media angle on this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/...rus-story/amp/
    Dr. Birx discussed some of this at one of the press conferences. I believe it was last Sunday. The information the CDC was given by the Chinese government indicated to them that this would be a "SARS like event." Nothing like what we're seeing.

I suspect, in the end, we'll find out that's what the CDC and NIH were telling Trump. It's one of the reasons I think he'll largely get a pass on this from the American people. Fauci and Burx are going to fall on the sword.

The other thing I find interesting is what I think we'll find out about the CDC, NIH, FDA, etc... There are a lot of long-time career employees who didn't see this coming and were not flexible enough to adjust to the realities when those realities were staring them in the face.

+ Reply to Thread