+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: China

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

China

Uncle Joe says that China is not a threat to the US. Actually laughed off the idea at a rally this week. China gave his son 1.5B as part of a business deal. China is one of the most aggressive countries that steal corporate intellectual property and secrets. They are a huge threat to the U.S. but only a very few in Congress seem to think so.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/chinas-...-s-11556359201

Chinese spies are increasingly recruiting U.S. intelligence officers as part of a widening, sustained campaign to shake loose government secrets.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/02/polit...ort/index.html

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Joseph Dunford, recently warned Congress that US companies that did business in China were often indirectly benefiting the Chinese military, citing Google as an example.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: China

Joe Biden’s quote is not really correct, but his spokespersons explanation is:

“As he has many times, Vice President Biden underscored that, whatever challenges we face as a nation, including those posed by a rising China, they pale in comparison to the structural and social challenges that confront China itself," Andrew Bates said in a statement. "Joe Biden believes it's never a good bet to bet against America and the fundamental strength, resilience, and ingenuity of its people."

The stuff about China investing in his son’s defunct hedge fund many years ago is much less relevant today.

China is a competitor, and competes in ways that are unfair by Western standards, but the success of American business depends more on America’s ability to out innovate at an increasing rate in areas of exponential growth technologies, while dealing with the societal challenges and disruption they are going to increasingly cause.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

The only thing Joe Biden and the rest of the loony democrats have to campaign on is their hatred of Trump and that's not going to help them when the voters take a look at the economy and many other good things Trump has done for the people.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Joe Biden’s quote is not really correct, but his spokespersons explanation is:

“As he has many times, Vice President Biden underscored that, whatever challenges we face as a nation, including those posed by a rising China, they pale in comparison to the structural and social challenges that confront China itself," Andrew Bates said in a statement. "Joe Biden believes it's never a good bet to bet against America and the fundamental strength, resilience, and ingenuity of its people."

The stuff about China investing in his son’s defunct hedge fund many years ago is much less relevant today.

China is a competitor, and competes in ways that are unfair by Western standards, but the success of American business depends more on America’s ability to out innovate at an increasing rate in areas of exponential growth technologies, while dealing with the societal challenges and disruption they are going to increasingly cause.
    Biden is nothing more than a corrupt, DC establishment hack. The only reason he's not been found to have been more involved in the failed coup attempt is that everyone in the Obama administration knew that Joe was just too stupid to have been let in on it. He'd have screwed the whole operation up before it ever got underway. The masterminds of the attempted coup knew this and they kept Biden in the dark.

Every time I look at Biden the image of a dunce cap comes to mind. The guy has always been a dunce.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you! Goosey is defending everything about Biden...scandals? who cares? Dangerous foreign policy? No big deal!

But, remember y'all, Goosey says he is not a Dem...in fact, he claims to be a Libertarian! which in many ways is to the right of the GOP...especially in fiscal matters.

FAKE! Goosey is as FAKE as the FAKE news networks he believes.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    Biden is nothing more than a corrupt, DC establishment hack. The only reason he's not been found to have been more involved in the failed coup attempt is that everyone in the Obama administration knew that Joe was just too stupid to have been let in on it. He'd have screwed the whole operation up before it ever got underway. The masterminds of the attempted coup knew this and they kept Biden in the dark.

Every time I look at Biden the image of a dunce cap comes to mind. The guy has always been a dunce.
    Yep! that's the image most people have of him...DUNCE! Stick him in the corner with his dunce hat on.

But, as for the coup plot, Biden was in several key meetings as obummer, Krooked Killary and their scumbag operatives plotted their power grab. Now, it may be that Biden was clueless what was going on. He is really that dense. When obummer and the FBI thugs would say: "okay, we will pay foreign operatives to create a fake dossier..." Biden probably thought they were planning the 4th of July BBQ.

So, he can plead ignorance...and get away with it. He is a true dunce.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you! Goosey is defending everything about Biden...scandals? who cares? Dangerous foreign policy? No big deal!

But, remember y'all, Goosey says he is not a Dem...in fact, he claims to be a Libertarian! which in many ways is to the right of the GOP...especially in fiscal matters.

FAKE! Goosey is as FAKE as the FAKE news networks he believes.
    It is all relative. He is light years better than Trump.

If he wins in 2020 I hope he is! That would mean, GDP growth of 10%+, unemployment of 0%, and the end of the illegal immigrant invasion. I can live with that. And I would happily, I mean HAPPILY, sing his praises!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

And, he'll be able to shit money and give it to the po folks.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    And, he'll be able to shit money and give it to the po folks.
    And "teach women from the hood how to code".

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    And "teach women from the hood how to code".
    “I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait,” “When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the p—-. You can do anything.”

“I did try and f— her,” “She was married. I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. … I moved on her like a b—-, but I couldn’t get there and she was married.”

"Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

“She gets out and she starts asking me all sorts of ridiculous questions. You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever. In my opinion, she was off base.”

“I have black guys counting my money. … I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes all day.”

“I think that putting a wife to work is a very dangerous thing. …I don't want to sound too much like a chauvinist, but when I come home and dinner's not ready, I'll go through the roof, okay?”

Like I said, “relative” and “light years”.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    The only thing Joe Biden and the rest of the loony democrats have to campaign on is their hatred of Trump and that's not going to help them when the voters take a look at the economy and many other good things Trump has done for the people.
    What will the economy be like in a year? It amazes me that the economy has done so well with the distractions to Trump's presidency.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post

Man, those are pretty big assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    If he wins in 2020 I hope he is! That would mean, GDP growth of 10%+, unemployment of 0%, and the end of the illegal immigrant invasion. I can live with that. And I would happily, I mean HAPPILY, sing his praises!
    I noticed you did not respond. That's okay, I didn't expect you to. And, I won't hold you to the "light years better than Trump" comment because I'm sure it was just an off-the-cuff hyperbole designed to make a point. Well...I'm not sure how one would measure such performance in "light years" anyway. That is a measure of distance. So, if Biden is better, has a better tenure, would it be right to say he bested Trump by a thousand miles? His economy is 4,675 miles better than Trump's. What would that mean?

Now, you might have said, exaggerating, Biden will be "a thousand times better than Trump." Okay. But in terms of the economy, for instance, would that mean the GDP would grow 3,000% in one quarter under Biden!? Wow!

All the hyperbole aside, what exactly do you mean? Let's explore the real possibilities.

In terms of personal behavior... well, Creepy Uncle Joe doesn't have much maneuvering room there. His sexual assaults on women, all the creepy touching of minor children, the kisses, the grabs...and his gaffes! OMG! he's been a one-man anti-PC machine for decades! Personally, I find some of it funny, non-offensive. But then I am not PC so his goofy comments never bothered me. But, it's suppose to be a no-no for you overly sensitive libs. Now, of course, Trump is guilty of his own misconduct and gaffes, if one can call them that. I think he speaks his mind, is brutally honest, and that doesn't sit well in the PC world.

Overall though, given both of their track records, it's difficult to see how Biden can be "light years" ahead in this category. Let's call it a wash.

In terms of intelligence. LOL! This is an easy one. Trump wins, albeit by a mere TD. Still, no way can Biden be "light years" smarter than Trump. Biden is a dunce! This one belongs to Trump.

In terms of foreign policy. Well, all we can do is look at Biden's track record, and the stupid-azz policies he's endorsed. And, at the 8 years he served as VP in a failed administration. One can attempt to shield Biden from the stupid foreign policy decisions made by obummer-Killary, and obummer-Kerry, and, they might have a legit point. Wouldn't be surprised if Biden was absolutely clueless about what was going on. Given he is such a dunce, it is plausible he was kept out of the loop. But, that only casts an even bigger shadow on Biden's contribution. And now, you say Biden will be "light years" better than Trump in foreign policy!? No way! Trump wins this one.

In terms of the economy....LOL! I can't even type this one with a straight face! Biden was part of the WORST 8-year run in US history, and Trump is setting records. Yet, you, in your infinite wisdom, think by some miracle Biden's economy will be "light years" better than Trump's???? SLAM DUNK for Trump!

In terms of transparency. Biden was part of one of the LEAST transparent administrations in all of history. Certainly, since WWII. The scandals and the cover-ups made Nixon's meager actions look like a task one could earn a Boy Scout merit badge for! Not saying Trump hasn't been non-transparent in some doings...although I haven't seen anything to be overly concerned about. But Biden...whoa! And again, using the unit of measure that YOU provided, I don't see a Biden administration being "light years" better. Another in the Trump column.

Enough for now.

You have failed, and failed miserably, to provide even a hint of how Biden will be "light years" ahead of Trump. But, I have an open mind, and will welcome your analysis.

Hitler did great things for Germany’s GDP and unemployment, but his inhumanity makes that irrelevant when you compare him to anyone other than mass-killing leaders in history.

The damage Trump has done to erode the safeguards of democratic freedoms similarly makes any of his other “achievements” mostly irrelevant. The fact that he has perverted one of our two political parties into his image, one that believes in an all-powerful authoritarian executive, looks to be his legacy.

+ Reply to Thread