+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: China

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: China

Speaking to outside factors that are affecting the stock market, Jim Cramer included: "the Chinese are flying planes over Taiwan, that no one is doing anything about." The market will really crash...if a Chicom plane crashes, courtesy of a Taiwan sidewinder missile.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Four carriers: two US carriers, the HMS QE, and a Japanese helicopter carrier participated in a joint training operation with the Singapore air force. The usual suspects spoke up, the Chicoms calling it provocative. A spokesman for the Singapore Defense Ministry responded, somewhat laughingly, saying they are engaged in strictly DEFENSIVE measures and their diminutive city-state is no threat to gigantic China.

Most importantly, and this is what really concerns the Chicoms, Singapore is now a friendly port, supply base, for allies operating in the Pacific, and the South China Sea particularly. The joint training operations centered on protecting the port against a Chicom attack.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Not good news... surprisingly our cracker jack intel sources are caught flat footed.. guess they are too busy looking at concerned parents at school board meetings...

China launches hypersonic nuclear missile that orbits the globe in low Earth orbit

Financial Times
    quote:

China tested a nuclear-capable hypersonic missile in August that circled the globe before speeding towards its target, demonstrating an advanced space capability that caught US intelligence by surprise.

Five people familiar with the test said the Chinese military launched a rocket that carried a hypersonic glide vehicle which flew through low-orbit space before cruising down towards its target.

The missile missed its target by about two-dozen miles, according to three people briefed on the intelligence. But two said the test showed that China had made astounding progress on hypersonic weapons and was far more advanced than US officials realized.

The test has raised new questions about why the US often underestimated China’s military modernisation.

“We have no idea how they did this,” said a fourth person.

The US, Russia and China are all developing hypersonic weapons, including glide vehicles that are launched into space on a rocket but orbit the earth under their own momentum. They fly at five times the speed of sound, slower than a ballistic missile. But they do not follow the fixed parabolic trajectory of a ballistic missile and are manoeuvrable, making them harder to track.

Taylor Fravel, an expert on Chinese nuclear weapons policy who was unaware of the test, said a hypersonic glide vehicle armed with a nuclear warhead could help China “negate” US missile defence systems which are designed to destroy incoming ballistic missiles.

“Hypersonic glide vehicles?.?.?.?fly at lower trajectories and can manoeuvre in flight, which makes them hard to track and destroy,” said Fravel, a professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

Fravel added that it would be “destabilising” if China fully developed and deployed such a weapon, but he cautioned that a test did not necessarily mean that Beijing would deploy the capability.

Mounting concern about China’s nuclear capabilities comes as Beijing continues to build up its conventional military forces and engages in increasingly assertive military activity near Taiwan.

Tensions between the US and China have risen as the Biden administration has taken a tough tack on Beijing, which has accused Washington of being overly hostile.

Something is not right. I posted about a year ago on these low-orbit hypersonic weapons. I know the Chicoms were included in that, as I remember mentioning them and where they were in R&D in these weapons. The US has also tested such a weapon, as has Russia. I find it hard to believe that US intelligence...oh wait! this is Biden's "intelligence" agents at work. That explains it.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Something is not right. I posted about a year ago on these low-orbit hypersonic weapons. I know the Chicoms were included in that, as I remember mentioning them and where they were in R&D in these weapons. The US has also tested such a weapon, as has Russia. I find it hard to believe that US intelligence...oh wait! this is Biden's "intelligence" agents at work. That explains it.
    I think these are different. I've heard that China has had or been experimenting with hypersonic missiles to take out aircraft carriers etc. that were shore based, and had limited (short range). I think what took many by surprise is that this had far greater range, in essence global range.

While China is developing new hypersonic nuke missiles and increasing their nuke stockpiles.. The U.S. is kicking China's butt on "wokeness", climate change, critical race theory, and transgenderism.. I would like to introduce our newest admiral:

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    While China is developing new hypersonic nuke missiles and increasing their nuke stockpiles.. The U.S. is kicking China's butt on "wokeness", climate change, critical race theory, and transgenderism.. I would like to introduce our newest admiral:
    Yeah, I don't think we will be seeing this in any of those recruiting commercials.

Is this a man pretending to be a woman or a woman pretending to be a man? Honestly I cannot tell, and I want to get my pronouns right.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Is this a man pretending to be a woman or a woman pretending to be a man? Honestly I cannot tell, and I want to get my pronouns right.
    That is a male pseudo scientist pretending to be a female pseudo scientist while dressed like a female Naval officer pretending to be a male Naval Officer.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    That is a male pseudo scientist pretending to be a female pseudo scientist while dressed like a female Naval officer pretending to be a male Naval Officer.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Yeah, I don't think we will be seeing this in any of those recruiting commercials.

Don't put anything past these woke clowns.

If you aren't sure about he or she, it's it. Problem solved.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

China mocks and laughs at Biden.

Beijing-backed news outlet the Global Times published a piece the following day that ridiculed Biden’s "noble" apology. The report highlighted the discord between American voters, noting some comments online from "netizens" who "cannot wait until 2024 when the Republican Party, or even Donald Trump himself, apologizes for Biden’s apology."

Xi is right and China is not the only nation laughing at and disrespecting this administration. Fox news link: LINK

G
    ood thing we are respected again around the globe.. Goosey doesn't even post anymore.. even he can't continue to spin this dumpster fire of an admin..

Goosey is busy guarding all his stuff, like the silver, from the illegals he took in. Not as bad as that dude who was murdered by the illegal he took in, eh.

Japan will soon have two aircraft carriers, the Izumo and Kaga. Japan has been in a self-imposed ban on carriers since it once dominated the Pacific and such ships represented Japan's imperialism. But now, citing the growing threat of the Chicoms, Japan is returning to a more offensive status. Japan's navy is called the Maritime Naval Defense Force, and yes, their primary role will be defending the Japanese mainland. But carriers are designed to project a nation's military might elsewhere, and this is more than just symbolism. In this case Japan has grown weary of the bullying from China. The Chicoms continue to make enemies and their circle of friends/allies has shrunk, as has those nations the Chicoms have been bullying for decades. Japan is just the latest of dozens of countries to say "enough is enough" and take tangible stands against the commie bastards.

Saw an interesting video covering the Chicoms and their chances of successfully invading Taiwan. It was produced by a British defense think tank. Yes, of course, the producers had to make a lot of assumptions, but based on everything I have seen and read, this was an extremely accurate assessment of the situation. I'll start with the end. Based on their own military doctrine, the Chicoms will not undertake an operation of this magnitude unless they have an absolute guarantee of victory. A "Grenada," if you will. Well, sorry Charlie, it ain't there.

Taiwan has built and it continuing to build the most extensive, toughest nut to crack, defense in the world. Underground bunkers, tunnels...entire bases, including 60 F-16 Falcon jet fighters...all underground. The terrain, tall, steep mountains along some of the coast and flanking key cities and bases, makes a sneak attack virtually impossible. A mix of fixed, mobile, and hand-held anti-aircraft missiles means the Chicoms will lose a lot, and I mean a LOT, of planes and helicopters. The Taiwanese have developed their own anti-aircraft, anti-small navy vessel, helicopter, the Bluehawk. They have 30 of these now, and are building more, and over 80 hardened bases to house them. They move them very cleverly from base to base so the Chicoms will have to attack and knock out all of the bases if they hope to get a first strike on those choppers. There are also some fake, decoy, bases being built. In theory one Bluehawk could take down an entire squadron, 15 planes, of attacking jet fighters. Then quickly disappear into the hills, and popup again within 30 minutes fully loaded and ready to attack again.

Taiwan has its own domestic defense industry that is turning out some brilliant weapons and vehicles of all sorts: air, ground, and water. And, since Taiwan will be on the defensive (save for 150 cruise missiles and 6 attack bombers) they load weapons on their crafts since they won't have to carry very much fuel operating close to their bases. The attacking Chicoms have to sacrifice weapons, like missiles, because a jet fighter can carry only so much weight, and they will have to have large and full fuel tanks.

On those cruise missiles, Taiwan is working closely with allies to layout a plan to take out key Chicom fuel and supply bases and mid-level command centers. The Chicoms are very center-control centric. It would be awesome to cut off the head of the snake, the supreme commanders in Beijing, but that has a very small chance of success and would be a waste of the precious asset, the cruise missiles. Instead, if they target the 18 control centers where orders from Beijing would come in and then be forwarded to the units in the field, Taiwan can effectively cut off the snake's head since it will no longer be able to communicate with the forces engaged in the attack. President Trump wanted to sell Taiwan 400 more cruise missiles to assure that operation would be successful. So far, it is still on the table as the Biden admin. has not killed the deal...yet.

I posted some time back that even though they were not yet ready, the best chance for the Chicoms to invade Taiwan was under obummer...when the US did not have a single operational super carrier task force at sea. The Chicoms have been building up their military but haven't been able to keep pace with the allies arrayed against them. Trump's "Quads" plan has taken on a life of its own and our allies have taken the concept and are running with it. Japan, Australia, and India are leading the charge right now recruiting new allies in the stand against the Chicoms. Speaking of which...

Meanwhile, the Chicoms have to watch their backdoor as India continues to build up and modernize their military. But, that is another story...

+ Reply to Thread