+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mallard Named C-USA Hitter of the Week

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Mallard Named C-USA Hitter of the Week

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Following up on a huge week at the plate that included 11 hits, seven doubles, nine runs scored in three victories, Louisiana Tech first baseman Mason Mallard was named the Conference USA Hitter of the Week, the organization announced Monday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Mallard Named C-USA Hitter of the Week

As good as it gets for a Tech player. I wish we had had him in 2017. The guy who once struggled to hit a curve ball has turned out to be one of our best ever at the plate and running bases.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Mallard Named C-USA Hitter of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    As good as it gets for a Tech player. I wish we had had him in 2017. The guy who once struggled to hit a curve ball has turned out to be one of our best ever at the plate and running bases.
    And he is putting up these numbers while getting very few "hittable" pitches...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread