+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulldogs Fall in Starkville

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Conf Sec Bulldogs Fall in Starkville

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Fresh on the heels of a 3-1 week, featuring a midweek win over No. 15 LSU and a Conference USA series triumph over Western Kentucky, the Louisiana Tech baseball team will hit the road for the last week of the regular season, beginning with a Tuesday matchup at No. 5 Mississippi State from Dudy Noble Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Big Dog Dorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to behold

Re: Bulldogs Travel to Starkville for Final Midweek Test

Game will be streamed live on SECN+ and through the Watch ESPN app. So free to stream via Roku, Firestick, etc. if you have ESPN through satellite or cable.

You can watch almost all SEC baseball free on streaming. It will be nice when Con-USA gets there.

I read that the conference is requiring all schools to have the ability to stream all sports. Not sure if that is leading to inclusion on ESPN free, or ESPN+ ($5 a month), or the overpriced CUSA.tv. I hope it's one of the first two.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dorm Fridge View Post
    Game will be streamed live on SECN+ and through the Watch ESPN app. So free to stream via Roku, Firestick, etc. if you have ESPN through satellite or cable.

You can watch almost all SEC baseball free on streaming. It will be nice when Con-USA gets there.

I read that the conference is requiring all schools to have the ability to stream all sports. Not sure if that is leading to inclusion on ESPN free, or ESPN+ ($5 a month), or the overpriced CUSA.tv. I hope it's one of the first two.
    C-USA tourney will be on EPSN+ (only $5/mo) except the championship on CBS SN. One game will be on Stadium (but that is free streaming).

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Yikes, tonight’s effort or more appropriately lack there of seemed like a return to Tech’s loss inducing style of ball. Overall it was a less than good pitching effort, we returned to making unforced base running mistakes, didn’t bunt our none out runners to second when needing to generate some runs and subsequently scored nothing by manufacturing any runs, and in general batted poorly in that we didn’t put any hits together... too many clutch moments at the plate when we whimped out.

Bulldog DiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to all DiamondDawg36's Avatar

Enjoyed the ballpark though. Very nice as it was my first visit to the new one. Which I thought the old was pretty nice. Hopefully we will have about 1/3 of something similar sitting in Ruston in two years.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Bulldogs Fall in Starkville

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech baseball team fell, 7-3, to the fifth ranked Mississippi State Bulldogs on Tuesday evening from Dudy Nobly Field in front of 7,989.

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    Yikes, tonight’s effort or more appropriately lack there of seemed like a return to Tech’s loss inducing style of ball. Overall it was a less than good pitching effort, we returned to making unforced base running mistakes, didn’t bunt our none out runners to second when needing to generate some runs and subsequently scored nothing by manufacturing any runs, and in general batted poorly in that we didn’t put any hits together... too many clutch moments at the plate when we whimped out.
    I was able to listen to most of it -

MooU is a machine this year - definitely top 5 program and ALL games matter to them...

I thought Logan was off and didn't have the command he had in BR which led to them jumping out to a quick 5-0 led that honestly should of been more
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog BulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Bulldogs Fall in Starkville

Maybe someone could whisper to your radio guy that it's DUDY (doody) Noble Field ..... not DUDDY Noble?? (Although, in most other cases, there isn't much difference between duddy and doody).

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgMom View Post
    Maybe someone could whisper to your radio guy that it's DUDY (doody) Noble Field ..... not DUDDY Noble?? (Although, in most other cases, there isn't much difference between duddy and doody).
    Who cares?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    Who cares?
    I think Dave does.

He is has always been one to study our opponent's history and uses little nuggets throughout his broadcasts.

He actually knows how to pronounce Jordan correctly when discussing Auburn.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

I couldn't care less if a Mississippi State fan gets upset at Dave's pronounciation.

I remember a game earlier in the season where Dave mispronounced a player's name, then explained how the player wanted his name to be pronounced, then continued pronouncing it incorrectly through the rest of the game. Sometimes the mouth and brain just don't work together. I know mine doesn't!

Varsity Bulldog BulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of lightBulldawgMom is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmmm .... That’s ok. I’m sure MSU will send the #RustonStrong donations check anyway.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

That sounds rather ill spirited and in bad taste considering we’re talking about tornado victims.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    That sounds rather ill spirited and in bad taste considering we’re talking about tornado victims.
    Ruston will be fine either way.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgMom View Post
    Hmmmm .... That’s ok. I’m sure MSU will send the #RustonStrong donations check anyway.
    All class........3rd Class.

+ Reply to Thread