+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Late Runs End @LATechSB Season

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Late Runs End @LATechSB Season

Exactly 100 days after the 2019 journey began in Gulf Shores, Alabama, the end of the 45-win road surface in Baton Rouge. A road that was full of twists, turns and even potholes.

More...

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Re: Late Runs End @LATechSB Season

Waited a week to see what others might post but no one did. My question is did the moment freeze our bats or is pitching outside CUSA that much better? Or perhaps a combination of the two. In any case, I salute the ladies for bringing home a conference championship which seems to be a rare bird indeed in Ruston.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan View Post
    Waited a week to see what others might post but no one did. My question is did the moment freeze our bats or is pitching outside CUSA that much better? Or perhaps a combination of the two. In any case, I salute the ladies for bringing home a conference championship which seems to be a rare bird indeed in Ruston.
    Really quality arms and I think the injuries and being on the road for almost two months finally caught up with them -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Really quality arms and I think the injuries and being on the road for almost two months finally caught up with them -
    This!!! Although I think the pitching was the majority of it. I was there both days, and the parents of some of our players were commenting on the arms we were seeing.

+ Reply to Thread