+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tech’s 2019 Season Ends in Biloxi

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: Tech’s 2019 Season Ends in Biloxi

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    I was listening to the local radio shows this week, and the overall consensus was since we aren't ULM bad, we should be satisfied. We never win a championship in anything, but we don't finish last either, so we should be proud to be given our participation trophy. After all, we are just a lowly G5 school. Apparently that is the mind set of the people in charge in the front office in Ruston also.
    One person on the radio didnt take that stance haha.. nor did Brownie I think ...Thanks for listening.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

While we're not happy. We certainly didn't het Jobbed to the T like ULM did. That home plate umpire was the worst I've ever seen.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    One person on the radio didnt take that stance haha.. nor did Brownie I think ...Thanks for listening.
    Cramer is a constantly WORTHLESS contributor. You and Brown are the only reason to listen on most days.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    Cramer is a constantly WORTHLESS contributor. You and Brown are the only reason to listen on most days.
    Different strokes for different folks. others have their supporters, but ill take the compliments where i can get them. thanks for listening.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Yep, you didn’t, and I mentioned that on page two. As others have said, you are the main reason I listen to that show.

Yep, you didn’t, and I mentioned that on page two. As others have said, you are the main reason I listen to that show.
    tip of the cap!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Remember the time we had " a big time college QB" ?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I was listening to the local radio shows this week, and the overall consensus was since we aren't ULM bad, we should be satisfied. We never win a championship in anything, but we don't finish last either, so we should be proud to be given our participation trophy. After all, we are just a lowly G5 school. Apparently that is the mind set of the people in charge in the front office in Ruston also.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

So far I've watched LSU vs Stony Brook, Duke vs TAM, parts of Arizona St vs Southern Miss and watching Ohio St vs McNeese.

I'm not seeing anything from any of them that indicates they'd out class Tech. SMH, we should be there.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Next year will be tough. Like not making the tournament tough. I used to set around and wonder why we can’t seem to build more support for this program, but years like this remind me of why. LB inherited a loaded roster, and he has taken that program and put it in a nosedive. How does a coach with a 1-6 CUSA tournament record keep his job?
    Easy...we have a Southland Conference AD and Prez who doesn't get it.

+ Reply to Thread