+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: McClelland to Ole Miss?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: McClelland to Ole Miss?

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Searching on the internet, I can't find an article giving details behind the Learfield contract.
    I thought our AD had already redone that one. Wasn't it tied to the new video board in the TAC?

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Searching on the internet, I can't find an article giving details behind the Learfield contract.
    Try this...https://lla.la.gov/PublicReports.nsf...E/0001B158.pdf (Page 19)

and for comparisons on what we may be targeting, try this
    https://espn1420.com/cajuns-learfiel...hts-agreement/

and this
    https://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/topic/125760-drc-unts-deal-with-learfield-to-bring-in-more-than-1-million-annually/

Ok, I'm going back into hibernation over at bleedtechblue.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Scary thing is we still have $1.344 million in debt associated with the football and basketball boards and the guaranteed revenue stream expires this year -

We are fixing to find out what type of negoitator he truly is with the Learfield and Addidas contracts expiring and we KNOW what ULL and A-State just reupped for
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I thought our AD had already redone that one. Wasn't it tied to the new video board in the TAC?
    Re-did the note only with Origin Bank - if memory serves me correctly
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zharkins View Post
    Thank you, I wasn't gonna dig through a document.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Ok, I'm going back into hibernation over at bleedtechblue.
    How is the raised-pinky set doing these days?

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Hahaha, not too bad actually. So I’m gonna say this once and then drop it. BTB works very hard reaching out to recruits, attending nearly every football practice, researching stats, writing stories, reaching out to his contacts in the program, etc, etc. He probably doesn’t get near enough out of the venture to justify all the work he puts into it. I wouldn’t even expect people to come discuss things on that board instead of here, because the community here is great. But someone could cancel their CUSA.tv subscription, subscribe to Bleed Tech Blue, and still save a couple of bucks. Then all they’d have to do is take a couple of minutes every few days to check out BTB for any goodies and spend the rest of their time here chatting it up. BTB has..

Commits before guys post on Twitter
    Info on how recruits are leaning
    Info on recruit visits
    Daily offseason football practice reports
    Players leaving and transferring in
    Future schedule details in all sports (and contract details)
    Extremely detailed football stats from Pro Football Focus like individual player grades by game and detailed stats like passing stats by where the ball is thrown, drops, and detailed defensive metrics.
    Future construction info
    Injury and suspension info
    Updated coaching salaries
    Coaches that are interviewing and hired
    Detailed previews of every football, men’s basketball, and baseball games with stats, scoring reports, etc
    Guest commentary from opposing team’s rivals publishers
    And a lot more that I’m not thinking of

And nearly all of the info BTB finds out is shared weeks and months ahead of the local paper or some outlet like FBSchedules getting ahold of it.

There are a lot of posters and even moderators here that are respectful of the work put in and they don’t share that info here. It’s like TMZ, The Athletic, STATS inc, and Brett McMurphy for Tech sports. At the very least, I think people should try it out for the month of fall football practices or the month leading up to football signing day. There’s intersting news every day during those periods. At the end of the day, it’s not competition for this site, it’s just a supplement.

So I don’t know if anyone there that is pinky up, but I do like to know as much stuff as I can and I’d rather give my pocket change to BTB for the hard work done there instead of my old Shreveport Times subscription since they are usually the last to report anything about Tech.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

So I don’t know if anyone there that is pinky up, but I do like to know as much stuff as I can and I’d rather give my pocket change to BTB for the hard work done there instead of my old Shreveport Times subscription since they are usually the last to report anything about Tech.
    Touche'.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

That board is just like this board. Y’all have HD, they have LFR.

He does a great job. If you are a Tech fan, you shouldn’t miss out on the info shared there. And if you aren’t a member, you are.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

I was wondering where LFR went.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    That board is just like this board. Y’all have HD, they have LFR.

He does a great job. If you are a Tech fan, you shouldn’t miss out on the info shared there. And if you aren’t a member, you are.
    I know they have great information, but I let my membership lapse a while back.

I just never quite fit in with the silk-stocking types.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

I know they have great information, but I let my membership lapse a while back.

I've never had a membership. I'm too cheap to pay for info I can get for free here (even if it's weeks or months later).

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

LABG

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    LABG
    I thought they were into wool.

+ Reply to Thread