+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NCAA Tournament

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Re: NCAA Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan View Post
    I agree. I kept thinking, "Son, you ought to keep your mouth shut until the game is over". I was pulling for Vandy so all that just made it sweeter when they lost.
    Made us cheer for Vanderbilt as well. His coach should have shut him up.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute tenacious_dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Made us cheer for Vanderbilt as well. His coach should have shut him up.
    Louisville HC made 2 mistakes there. Didn't call him on the multiple "F-Us". Sent him back out for the 9th. I agreed with Eduardo that between the pitch count, signs of laboring in the 8th and his mouth it was time to change pitchers.

Administrator & 2006 Men's Progressive Bracket Champion Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Never mouth off to the 7th, 8th and 9th batters when you have 1 & 2 coming up to start the next inning in a one run ballgame...

The kid is chauk full of dumbass...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread