+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mallard Inks Contract with Tampa Bay

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Mallard Inks Contract with Tampa Bay

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Following up on a highly successful senior campaign with Louisiana Tech, Mason Mallard will take his talents to the next level, as the Whitehouse, Texas, native signed a free-agent contract with the Tampa Bay Rays on Tuesday morning.

More...

Discuss it here.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Re: Mallard Inks Contract with Tampa Bay

I’m glad to see him get a chance. I think his drafting would’ve gone better if he’d played a position other than 1st base. He didn’t do poorly there at all but he’s clearly not the typical 1st base prototype.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Mallard Inks Contract with Tampa Bay

He needed the injury year. Tough luck for him, but he was never coached up in the other years which is the norm for our HC.

+ Reply to Thread