+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Conservative Divide

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: The Conservative Divide

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Sure do, right before Hillary took that hammer to those cell phones that had been subpoenaed by congress and deleted 30,000 emails.
    That points to two possibilities - she was hiding something improperly or she was properly concerned with information security. Even if it is the former, which I hypothesized when I voted for her, it pales in comparison to Trump’s illegalities and unethical conduct.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The Conservative Divide

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    That points to two possibilities - she was hiding something improperly or she was properly concerned with information security. Even if it is the former, which I hypothesized when I voted for her, it pales in comparison to Trump’s illegalities and unethical conduct.
    Hot off the press, here's some more for you and they say there's more coming. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hil...rity-incidents You may have to start watching FNC if you want to keep up.

"Clinton's private email use has remained in the spotlight, as the DOJ looks into potential misconduct in the handling of federal authorities' surveillance and intelligence operations in 2016."

+ Reply to Thread