+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulldogs Clinch Season Sweep Over ULL Behind 11-3 Road Win

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Conf Sunbelt Bulldogs Clinch Season Sweep Over ULL Behind 11-3 Road Win

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech baseball team will take its seven-game winning streak on the road this week, visiting the UL-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns in a Tuesday matchup scheduled for 6:30 p.m. from M.L. "Tigue" Moore Field at Russo Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

Puppy TexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Bulldogs Visit Lafayette in Midweek Tilt with Ragin’ Cajuns

This would be a big road win to help continue to boost confidence headed to FAU this weekend. They're real good.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Tech ULL game is set to be broadcast this evening on CST network, tune in for luck.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Dawgs win 11-3

SIX hit-batsmen. That has to be some kind of record.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Good job guys

Louisiana, my arse

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Bulldogs Clinch Season Sweep Over ULL Behind 11-3 Road Win

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech baseball team completed its season sweep of the UL-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns on Tuesday evening, securing a convincing 11-3 win in front of 4,532 from M.L. "Tigue" Moore Field at Russo Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Always good to beat USL.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

This was an ass whoopin. Although we made a couple of errors, this was one of our best games all year. I hate that Robinson is out for now, but I loved the lineup and the fact that White got a shot and came through for his team.

The goal is to always win the series, but 1-2 will be acceptable this weekend. 3-3 over the next two weekends is realistic, but 4-3 including next week's game over LaMon is a must.

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar

The Shreveport Times lists the baseball story with a "UL" tag and a story from the Daily Advertiser with a ULL slant. All the photos are focused on the ULL players. The storyline is that ULL loses, not that Tech wins.

https://www.shreveporttimes.com/story/sports/college/ul/2019/04/09/ul-baseball-pitching-fails-cajuns-11-3-loss-louisiana-tech/3420109002/

And in checking the News Star, same thing...

https://www.thenewsstar.com/story/sports/college/ul/2019/04/09/ul-baseball-pitching-fails-cajuns-11-3-loss-louisiana-tech/3420109002/

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

And they wonder why their subscriptions are falling. Won't even follow those links to take a look.

Just thinking about it, I'm pretty sure I haven't looked at a single article from them in over a year. A lot of it is simply because of how they don't cover Tech. But there are other good reasons too. Screw'em

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Dawgs win 11-3

SIX hit-batsmen. That has to be some kind of record.
    Apparently did it twice last season.

But still - that's crazy. If I hadn't have seen that we did that a couple of times before, I would have assumed this game got out of control.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    And they wonder why their subscriptions are falling. Won't even follow those links to take a look.

Just thinking about it, I'm pretty sure I haven't looked at a single article from them in over a year. A lot of it is simply because of how they don't cover Tech. But there are other good reasons too. Screw'em
    ^^What he said!!......

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Re: Bulldogs Clinch Season Sweep Over ULL Behind 11-3 Road Win

To add insult to injury to those of us in the NE part of the state, the today's (4/10) Monroe News Star has an article about all the Shreveport area softball teams (no disrespect to those in the NW part of the state). Seriously, that is what the Shreveport Times is for, the NW part of the state. Will the Times run an article about all the good softball (and baseball) teams over in the NE part of the state. I highly doubt it but the Gannett service is piss-poor at best for local coverage with the way they are set up these days. I only subscribe to the News Star because i talked them down from a $50 a month subscription to a little over a $20 monthly subscription. If it goes back up, I'm gone.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDawg View Post
    The Shreveport Times lists the baseball story with a "UL" tag and a story from the Daily Advertiser with a ULL slant. All the photos are focused on the ULL players. The storyline is that ULL loses, not that Tech wins.

https://www.shreveporttimes.com/story/sports/college/ul/2019/04/09/ul-baseball-pitching-fails-cajuns-11-3-loss-louisiana-tech/3420109002/

And in checking the News Star, same thing...

https://www.thenewsstar.com/story/sports/college/ul/2019/04/09/ul-baseball-pitching-fails-cajuns-11-3-loss-louisiana-tech/3420109002/

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post

These are ULL articles. ULL coach interviewed, ULL upcoming games to finish it. It is all from ULL perspective. Like you said, they wonder why they are failing.
    The good news is they are not important and are working hard to become less and less so.

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Re: Bulldogs Clinch Season Sweep Over ULL Behind 11-3 Road Win

Sure liked their live stats setup.

+ Reply to Thread