+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two Bulldogs Voted C-USA Preseason All-Conference - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Two Bulldogs Voted C-USA Preseason All-Conference - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech had a pair of student-athletes represented on the 2019 Conference USA Football Coaches Preseason Awards as Amik Robertson and Adrian Hardy each made the list, which was voted on by the league's 14 head coaches.

More...

Discuss it here.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Two Bulldogs Voted C-USA Preseason All-Conference - latechsports.com

North Texas and Southern Miss had the most overall preseason selections with five, while Marshall placed four and Charlotte produced players comprising four spots. Nine schools had multiple players named to the squad.
    Really? Charlotte? Is this the same Charlotte that fired their coach before the season was over because they were so bad?

Who are the idiots making these picks? Did the coaches REALLY pick 4 Charlotte players for the Preseason CUSA team, but only two from traditional football powerhouse LA Tech?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Really? Charlotte? Is this the same Charlotte that fired their coach before the season was over because they were so bad?

Who are the idiots making these picks? Did the coaches REALLY pick 4 Charlotte players for the Preseason CUSA team, but only two from traditional football powerhouse LA Tech?
    Did Charlotte get some transfers or something? I don't know and won't bother to look it up. But, I ask because often the media, which is usually grasping for straws, will project great things to come based on some minimal improvements in a team. Often this takes the form of a few players who promise to be "game changers."

Case in point...much is being made of 4 transfers NSU got heading into this season. They come from BYU and three P5s and of course are eligible to play stepping down to FCS. I did not read the article, just glanced at it, but now NSU's fortunes are being hailed, instant contenders for the SLC title, because of these 4 players. I have no idea who they are or how good they are, and I bet the media doesn't either.

Point is maybe Charlotte is benefitting from "much ado about nothing."

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

We must be loaded.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    We must be loaded.

+ Reply to Thread