+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Week 8

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Week 8

WKU is 4-0 in CUSA East. Tech is 3-0 in CUSA West. Long way to go...but, just saying...

Nationally, Bama and LSU are on a collision course. Ohio State, Oklahoma, and Clemson all control their own destiny toward the CFP.

More locally...

Appy State is looking salty. Ga State beat Army to notch a nice OOC pelt for the Belch.

The MAC is horrible. Thought Toledo might lift the league from its doldrums but they have fallen flat. And at 5-3 Central Michigan owns the best overall mark.

Rice is the best 0-7 team in the nation. The other two are Akron and New Mexico State. So, I feel safe stating that.

And drum roll please...we are NOT the worst 6-1 team in the nation. Nope! That honor belongs to UAB. We're second worst. But, I must state that after yesterday's encouraging performance I think we are at least nipping at the heels of a few other 6-1 teams, namely Memphis, Navy, and San Diego State. Keep in mind that most 6-1 teams are the likes of Georgia, Auburn, and Oregon, so don't be so down on being near the bottom of such a list.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Re: Week 8

Also...Go Astros!

+ Reply to Thread