+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mueller

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Mueller

I'm looking forward to Horowitz report. Meadows said last night that it should be ready in Sept. Football starts and Horowitz report come out at the same time. Can it get any better than that?

Heard this morning that Cummings is trying to subpoena everybody's phone that works in the Whitehouse. Wonder how he's coming along on finding out why his wife stole $250,000 out of a charity fund?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Everyone in the WH smashed their cell phones...oh wait! that was the previous administration. But, since the precedent has been set, might as well...

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

The thing that stands out most to me is that Mueller didn’t even bother to verify any of the “evidence” for why the probe was started because it was outside his purview. Without verifying, how can he know the probe is even warranted?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Moron Sadler wants to subpoena the grand jury testimonies to see...what? Is he so stupid to think if there is incriminating/damaging evidence in it that Mueller's team wouldn't have gleefully highlighted it in the so-called Mueller Report!?

I have maintained from Day One, I am in favor of having EVERYTHING revealed. Which of course includes EVERY scrap of evidence, documentation, UNREFRACTED, about obummer, Holder, Lynch, Krooked Killary, the DNC, Comey, and all the rest. And YES every scrap of material, paper & electronic, about Trump, his family, his campaign managers, etc...

Oh, but, Krooked Killary et al have already destroyed so much evidence there is probably not much left. Of course, the act of destruction is a crime in itself. LOCK HER UP!

Let me be clear...I am anti-Swamp. If Trump and his bunch are just Swampers too, I have no sympathy for them. But frankly, I don't see any evidence of it. At least not to the extent that the true Swampers are guilty. In the end, I think we are seeing this via Pelosi, The Swamp protects its own, first and foremost. The Dems and Repubs will pay lip-service to getting to the bottom of issues, but only to the point where they do not cross the line and endanger The Swamp. That is the refuge for them all.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Since Andrew Weissmann obviously wrote the report and not Mueller, the report should be declared fake news. I still don't understand why Rosenstein is being left out of any discussions because he is the one that hired Mueller. Barr must have given him immunity.

With the release of the FBI 302s more "truth" reaches the light of day.

Goosey has run back into his rat hole now that even he realized he was wrong all along. Who was the poster who was very pro-Killary, posting a lot here, and then disappeared the day after Trump whipped his precious Klinton? Goosey has turned tail too, LOL!

More importantly, Horowitz, Durham, and Barr are conducting investigations into the worst scandal in US history, and hopefully we'll see heads roll. Heard tonight that Brennan and Clapper have better hired an army of slimy lawyers...they'll need 'em.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    With the release of the FBI 302s more "truth" reaches the light of day.

Goosey has run back into his rat hole now that even he realized he was wrong all along. Who was the poster who was very pro-Killary, posting a lot here, and then disappeared the day after Trump whipped his precious Klinton? Goosey has turned tail too, LOL!

More importantly, Horowitz, Durham, and Barr are conducting investigations into the worst scandal in US history, and hopefully we'll see heads roll. Heard tonight that Brennan and Clapper have better hired an army of slimy lawyers...they'll need 'em.
    I hope you’re correct about those traitors, but at this point, I’ll believe it when I see it. If they’re not brought to justice, then the country is lost to the deep state.

Lindsey Graham said on Hannity last night that Durham has been in Europe for several days interviewing people tied to tied to this case. He also said he believes Brennan and Clapper were in involved in the conspiracy to take down Trump.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Since Andrew Weissmann obviously wrote the report and not Mueller, the report should be declared fake news. I still don't understand why Rosenstein is being left out of any discussions because he is the one that hired Mueller. Barr must have given him immunity.
    AMEN!! If Barr did as you say then the libs and Obama, Hillary, Lynch, Brennan, Comey and all of the "Deep State" are truly cooked.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

+ Reply to Thread