+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mueller

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Mueller

I've only been able to catch tidbits, but I am prepared to say this guy is nothing but a Krooked Kllary/DNC/Commie bastard operative. And really, that's all that needs to be said.

For instance... the Russian babe meetings. Three days.

Day 1 Russian babe meets with Krooke Killary campaign managers, lawyers, operatives, etc.. (several hours)

Day 2 Russian babe meets Donald Trump Jr for 20 minutes

Day 3 Russian babe again meets with the Day 1 group of Killary/DNC operatives for hours.

Mueller CHOOSES to ONLY investigate the Day 2 meeting. When asked about, and how he arrived at deciding who/what to investigate, since supposedly he was investigating Russian collusion, he just replies "I'm not gonna discuss any of that."

This ONE of MANY, MANY examples of bias and conspiracy on the part of Mueller and his merry band of commie bastards, is ENOUGH to cast him exactly what he is: a DNC operative on a witch hunt.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Mueller

Veselnitskaya didn’t meet with the Clinton campaign. Sounds like you have been getting your news from Facebook campaign.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Veselnitskaya didn’t meet with the Clinton campaign. Sounds like you have been getting your news from Facebook again.
    corrected

So you agree that Mueller is trying not give the Dems fodder for impeachment?

I agree and I think this only proves how apolitical Mueller took this investigation. If he wanted to give the soundbyte to hang Trump, he very easily could.

If anyone is surprised by what Mueller is saying it is only because they haven’t read the report.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

One of the things that surprised me was that when asked about Fusion GPS, Mueller had no idea what that was. This was his report. Fusion GPS was the genesis of the Steele dossier and the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    One of the things that surprised me was that when asked about Fusion GPS, Mueller had no idea what that was. This was his report. Fusion GPS was the genesis of the Steele dossier and the whole thing.
    Lol. Someone has been spending some time on FoxNews.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I don't believe Mueller wrote or even read the report or wrote the letter he was supposed to have written to Barr. I believe this was Weismann's report. Mueller seemed totally incompetent all day. Alan Dershowitz agrees. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTPPzCXGh6g

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I don't believe Mueller wrote or even read the report or wrote the letter he was supposed to have written to Barr. I believe this was Weismann's report. Mueller seemed totally incompetent all day.
    He seemed like he was trying hard not to offer anything outside of exactly what the report said.

I assume that all the right sources that are keying in on the sequence of questions around Fusion GPS are not presenting the same in the context of Mueller’s opening statement where he said:

“I therefore will not be able to answer questions about certain areas that I know are of public interest. For example, I am unable to address questions about the opening of the FBI’s Russia investigation, which occurred months before my appointment, or matters related to the so-called “Steele Dossier.” These matters are the subject of ongoing review by the Department. Any questions on these topics should therefore be directed to the FBI or the Justice Department.“

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Only a stupid moron would spin this as anything other than what it was, a total disaster for the Dems. Many people thought Mueller was a total boob, and today he removed any doubt about that.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

What an embarrassing day for the Democrats. They made total asses of themselves today.

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    What an embarrassing day for the Democrats. They made total asses of themselves today.
    It was even more embarrassing for Americans as we were once again reminded of the fact that we have a president that doesn’t respect this country or its laws.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    It was even more embarrassing for Americans as we were once again reminded of the fact that we have a president that doesn’t respect this country or its laws.
    He respects it and is trying to preserve it more than any of the democratic POTUS candidates all of whom are for open borders.

+ Reply to Thread