Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
Are you trying to get folks to leave BBB for BTB?
Not at all. I don't know why anyone would think of it as an either/or. Most people don't just have Instagram or just have Twitter or just have Facebook. I want Tech fans to be as engaged as possible. I personally like the forum layout of BBB better and I still come here all the time because I love to discuss Tech sports. But there are a lot of questions asked here that more people would know the answers to if they also spent a small amount of time on BTB...things that aren't even "inside information"....just stuff that posters here might not have seen yet on the internet or on Twitter. I just want die hard Tech fans to get the full experience, and I think more information would actually increase the number of posts here. We need more people posting about Tech and being engaged everywhere.

This is what I had posted on a prior post...

I wouldn’t even expect people to come discuss things on that board instead of here, because the community here is great.... all they’d have to do is take a couple of minutes every few days to check out BTB for any goodies and spend the rest of their time here chatting it up.

There are a lot of posters and even moderators here that are respectful of the work put in and they don’t share that info here.... At the end of the day, it’s not competition for this site, it’s just a supplement.