+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McCown to Join LA Tech Radio Network - latechsports.com

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: McCown to Join LA Tech Radio Network - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    (provided he doesn't wear his cap backwards... )
    lolz -- I had forgotten that little dust-up.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Dave Nitz is a Tech treasure, but I hope if he continues broadcasting Bulldog baseball games they put in an elevator to the new Love Shack press box. It was painful to watch Dave navigate the grandstand stairs.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bleudog View Post
    Dave Nitz is a Tech treasure, but I hope if he continues broadcasting Bulldog baseball games they put in an elevator to the new Love Shack press box. It was painful to watch Dave navigate the grandstand stairs.
    Keep the Taco truck handy. And, yeah, ADA will require a restroom, too, you'd think, upstairs.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I have no beef with Teddy. Like 80 said, I think the knowledge that Luke posses, along with his love for Tech would make him a great addition to the booth. Tony Romo was an OK QB, but he made an outstanding color guy. I actually enjoyed listening to him, and found a new respect for just how smart he really is when it comes to football. I think Luke could do the same thing here at Tech, minus the 10 million dollar contract.

+ Reply to Thread