+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aillet remembered in Louisiana orphan museum feature.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

LaTech Aillet remembered in Louisiana orphan museum feature.

Nice feature includes story of LATech coaching legend Joe Aillet. (Football coaching record was 152-86-8)

Follow the link below to view the article.
    http://monroenewsstar.la.newsmemory....link=1a0192176
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Aillet remembered in Louisiana orphan museum feature.

Thanks for posting this.

I've seen references to the Orphan Trains of the early 1900's, some of which carried orphans to Kansas. Not sure why Kansas was a designated destination, and not other states, but now I have something else to look into. That's one of the fascinating aspects of being a "student of history," which I fancy myself as, the more you learn the more you realize you don't know!

We adopted our youngest daughter from Russia, so I can appreciate those who have adopted kids, such as mentioned in this story.

And, I did not know this about Coach Joe Aillet. Wow!

+ Reply to Thread