+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden Gaffes

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Joe Biden Gaffes

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Nothing that comes out of Trump’s mouth is coherent.
    Because he is light years ahead of your tired old commie crapola, you can't follow. But that's your problem.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing that comes out of Trump’s mouth is coherent.
    So who you supporting for president?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    So who you supporting for president?
    Once again, the alternative that had the best chance to unseat him. It is a vote, once again, to save America from the only thing that can ever destroy it.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Once again, the alternative that had the best chance to unseat him. It is a vote, once again, to save America from the only thing that can ever destroy it.
    Actually you want to destroy America based on the things you SAY you stand for.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    Can you see the debate? He’ll never get one coherent answer out. Watch moderators bail him out by saying something like “ this is what you meant right” . Never underestimate your competition.
    Moderators should open the discussion for each topic and should play no other part in the debate until time is called for that segment. Moderator questions are not appropriate in a debate setting because left-wing loon moderators always try to make the debate about themselves and not about the candidates.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Yep! America was doing so poorly under Trump...until the Dems collaborated with the Chicoms to create the SARS II Chinese Virus and unleash it on America, and the world. Prior to that we were enjoying three of the best years in our nation's entire history, and that despite the concerted efforts by the slimebag libtard Democraps, and their co-conspirators in Russia and China, the whole Russian hoax, the Ukraine thing, the fake impeachment, even the cooked-up crap they pulled on Justice Kavanaugh. Not to mention all the bullshit concocted against Stone, and the rest. Despite all of that crap, our gallant president had positioned us A-1, top of the heap in the world in every category. And I know you know that to be true because you can't post a single fact that disputes it. You are such a narcissist you would rather double-down on your BS rather than admit you were wrong about Trump.

Takes a real man to admit he is wrong. That leaves you out.

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

Has Gussie's proctologist found Gussie's head?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Yep! America was doing so poorly under Trump...until the Dems collaborated with the Chicoms to create the SARS II Chinese Virus and unleash it on America, and the world. Prior to that we were enjoying three of the best years in our nation's entire history, and that despite the concerted efforts by the slimebag libtard Democraps, and their co-conspirators in Russia and China, the whole Russian hoax, the Ukraine thing, the fake impeachment, even the cooked-up crap they pulled on Justice Kavanaugh. Not to mention all the bullshit concocted against Stone, and the rest. Despite all of that crap, our gallant president had positioned us A-1, top of the heap in the world in every category. And I know you know that to be true because you can't post a single fact that disputes it. You are such a narcissist you would rather double-down on your BS rather than admit you were wrong about Trump.

Takes a real man to admit he is wrong. That leaves you out.
    I admit when I was wrong. When has Trump?

I admit when I was wrong. When has Trump?
    I haven't seen you admit you are wrong about Trump. But, please, post the thread and post# and if so, I will acknowledge it.

I haven't seen you admit you are wrong about Trump. But, please, post the thread and post# and if so, I will acknowledge it.
    I have been wrong about a great many things in life, but Trump is who I thought he was.

I have been wrong about a great many things in life, but Trump is who I thought he was.
    Oh, awesome! so you thought Trump would be a great POTUS! I wasn't sure when I pushed the button for him in 2016, just knew I didn't want Krooked Killary to win. Trump has won me over, not by who he is, but by the results he has gotten for America. But, you had him pegged to be a great president. Well done!

Oh, awesome! so you thought Trump would be a great POTUS! I wasn't sure when I pushed the button for him in 2016, just knew I didn't want Krooked Killary to win. Trump has won me over, not by who he is, but by the results he has gotten for America. But, you had him pegged to be a great president. Well done!
    What record other than massive debt, death, disease and unemployment?

What record other than massive debt, death, disease and unemployment?
    Now, now Goosey, I have warned you before about posting silly stuff that we all know isn't true. I'll let you try again.

Now, I agree about the national debt. That is a problem that heretofore President Trump has not focused on. But it is disingenuous at best, and flat out wrong actually, to lay all of that on Trump. We all know he inherited a mess from obummer...a $19 trillion+ debt, an economy in shambles, and a wrecked military needing to be rebuilt. Trump has spent $billions rebuilding our military that has contributed to the debt, that is true. And thank God he has! It is a very dangerous world out there...think Chicoms. Now this C-19 virus mess has wrecked the economy, greatly reducing revenue to the treasury, contributing to the deficit/debt problem. But, it was the Chicoms who are responsible for the virus, and Dem mayors and guvnors who greatly exacerbated the problem early on, and now joined by the guvnors of Texas and Florida who opened up their states too soon, and without some proper protocols. Plenty of blame to go around.

But, try again, and this time post something sensible for a change.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

No way to fix the debt as no one is going to cut their program. The only real answer is economic growth. Maybe 5% would do it as we have discovered we can have new manufacturing jobs and growth above 2%.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Zogby: Biden's support from blacks is 'dismal'
    Likely will force him to choose African-American running mate

Published July 13, 2020 at 11:55amM

https://www.wnd.com/2020/07/zogby-bi...blacks-dismal/

+ Reply to Thread