+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Announcement

Varsity Bulldog JAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Announcement

Dwayne, I knew you might read this and I wanted to phrase the role of the Secretary “delicately.” I will never forget the first WPPJ meeting I went to as a teenager. I had no clue who Ruth Overton was and why she was telling Leland Mims what to do.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    May I quickly add something? I grew up in Ferriday mainly in the '50's and '60's. It was a thriving place and was strictly a "suburb" of Natchez.
    My mother grew up in Natchez around that time. She remembers it fondly, but learned later that her parents had gone to some lengths to shelter her from the intense local tension arising from the Civil Rights era.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by JAAgan View Post
    Dwayne, I knew you might read this and I wanted to phrase the role of the Secretary “delicately.” I will never forget the first WPPJ meeting I went to as a teenager. I had no clue who Ruth Overton was and why she was telling Leland Mims what to do.
    HA! No problem -

It's the Secretary-Treasurers who wield the ring...

What amazes me are the number of parishes/councils who continue to put people in the chair that I hold who have no financial wits what so ever because they want to go "cheap" and feel that the individual can be "trained" to run a multi-million dollar business...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    My mother grew up in Natchez around that time. She remembers it fondly, but learned later that her parents had gone to some lengths to shelter her from the intense local tension arising from the Civil Rights era.
    What's her name? I might have known her back then.

+ Reply to Thread